Top 5, way to much time on their hands posters.

This forum provides an opportunity for people to debate and discuss the latest current events; to talk about what's going on in the world today and discuss what's behind the news headlines.

Postby general jack o'niell » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:19 pm

:?:
Last edited by general jack o'niell on Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
general jack o'niell

Postby general jack o'niell » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:20 pm

Last edited by general jack o'niell on Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
general jack o'niell

Postby general jack o'niell » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:21 pm

:idea:
general jack o'niell

Postby general jack o'niell » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:22 pm

Last edited by general jack o'niell on Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
general jack o'niell

Postby general jack o'niell » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:25 pm

Last edited by general jack o'niell on Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
general jack o'niell

Postby Bobbie En Tejas » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:09 pm

general jack o'niell wrote:ha ha ha, your cracking me up, lucky you don't have a split personality like some apparently have, i'd say split personnas and no personality but that would be unkind and hard to prove without major research.

where is major research anyway? i haven't heard from him in ages!!!!!

dobbers of the world unite!!!
you've nothing to lose but your eyesight

he who knows and knows he knows, will spend all day telling you!!!

And he who doesn't know and thinks he knows, will spend all day talking to himself! :lol: :lol: I miss some of the split personalities on here! Take a pop was hilarious, still miss the old codger. Some of the others were a lot of fun too, but alas, they have ridden off into the sunset. Good to see all your personalities posting, gen...
Bobbie En Tejas
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby CooBoy Troy » Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:01 pm

Well, I sure as heck aint done rode off into no doagon sunset, this he ol' Cowboy is just hanging around......chillin' y'all 8) biding my time waiting for the moment......... :roll:
Rollin' with the brothers..............

This IS Texas? right????..........
CooBoy Troy
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby Bobbie En Tejas » Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:06 pm

Hey Coo! How the heck you been?? The moment has come and gone many times since your last post! Put your moments closer together :lol:
Bobbie En Tejas
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Pete Reek » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:28 pm

The Ninj sez that he could be top o the list: its plain tae see that hees nuvver heard o the owld seyin that "self praise is nae honour" or that yi "should nuvver bi shovin yir ain barra" but hey, thats hoot makes the ninja boy what he is :shock:

As for the "Coo" fla beein awey fur a while Bubba, shoor ah telt yi ah seen um at the music festival ower the green an he wunna sing a note fur enniboady. If a mind right ah even said that he dinna look lake a brother roller tae me, in fact he looked merr lake sum uther kind o roller.
Ah wid lake tae hear um sing, an maybe some day he jeest might be willine tae gee us a verse or two.

Ennywey, ahm gan tae name some o they keekers an flingers on the History Channel on here eenoo, jeest tae keep the Generalissimo happy fur a wee while.
Pete Reek

Postby Bobbie En Tejas » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:09 pm

Pete Reek wrote:As for the "Coo" fla beein awey fur a while Bubba, shoor ah telt yi ah seen um at the music festival ower the green an he wunna sing a note fur enniboady. If a mind right ah even said that he dinna look lake a brother roller tae me, in fact he looked merr lake sum uther kind o roller.
Ah wid lake tae hear um sing, an maybe some day he jeest might be willine tae gee us a verse or two.

A high roller? A holy roller? Perhaps a hair roller? What?

Maybe he was afraid of the vocal competition in Kintyre! But if he didn't give you a song for free, you should have made him sing for his supper. I bet he's sung for enchiladas with pico de gallo a few times, being a tejan and all :lol:
Bobbie En Tejas
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Ninja Mania » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:24 pm

Oh Reeko, I said I wuid be in a medal position, and not top oh the dung heep.
The leaders on this pile are worthy of their honours and it will take a lot oh manure, especially from the horse to get onto the pile, but if anyone can do it, then it has to be the horse, after all he is the only 1 thats got the licence to s-h-i-t in the street, as long as its not at the witching hour mind you, :shock: because the pipe band might be out playing then. :lol: and we dont want the boat moaning about the noise and the smell too, do we.

So just to clear things up a little O'Reeko, im not in the habit of pushing my own barrow, or anyone else's for that matter.

Infact today I was pulling a big rope behind me for a job I was going do (hing the general) :lol: :lol: an the old wummin from next door ask me, why are you pulling that big rope ninja :?: , (she always calls me ninja) to which I replied, well, have you ever tried pushing one :?: cause if you can your stronger than me. :twisted: she swore at me, but I just ignored her cause she is an old wummin, she'll be nearly 50 noo. God thats just givin me an idea, so im away to try it out, mayby I will tell you all about it another day.

Oh G.j is 5 your record :?:
Last edited by Ninja Mania on Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ninja Mania
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Ninja Mania » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:28 pm

Bobbie En Tejas wrote:
Pete Reek wrote:As for the "Coo" fla beein awey fur a while Bubba, shoor ah telt yi ah seen um at the music festival ower the green an he wunna sing a note fur enniboady. If a mind right ah even said that he dinna look lake a brother roller tae me, in fact he looked merr lake sum uther kind o roller.

A high roller? A holy roller? Perhaps a hair roller? What?

Maybe he was afraid of the vocal competition in Kintyre! But if he didn't give you a song for free, you should have made him sing for his supper. I bet he's sung for enchiladas with pico de gallo a few times, being a tejan and all :lol:

When I saw him he looked more like a Baycity Roller, naw come to think about it, he was dressed more like a Gaycity Roller.
To save your Id Cooboy troy, dont even answer this post because I have photo's of you.
Ninja Mania
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Bobbie En Tejas » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:54 pm

The mooboy is going to get outed?? You mean..... you mean..... he's NOT Cowboy Troy???? :shock:

(Ripping the Cowboy Troy pictures off the wall!!!) (Throwing away the enchiladas!!!)
Bobbie En Tejas
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby general jack o'niell » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:05 pm

general jack o'niell

Postby Pete Reek » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:27 pm

Oooooooooooooooooooooohhh.
Pete Reek

PreviousNext

Return to Current Affairs