Oh how he squirmed

This forum provides an opportunity for people to debate and discuss the latest current events; to talk about what's going on in the world today and discuss what's behind the news headlines.

Re: Oh how he squirmed

Postby petewick » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:53 pm

Whats Salmond got to do with it?
Personally I don't have time for either of the two........
KGB
BALD AND EXPLOSIVE AN' JEEST GET THE BEER UP
petewick
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby four eyes » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:37 pm

I have to agree with you, I find them both equally distasteful. As for interviewing these slippery characters,am I the only one who finds the lack of probing tough questioning extremely irritating. There would appear to be no one who is willing to hold these characters to account, the mainstream media is particularly hopeless, Paxman has been bought and paid for, he should be thoroughly ashamed of himself. Until these creatures are confronted, they will continue doing what they do best, ripping us off and feathering their own nests. The whole stinking dung heap of Parliament is rotten to the core as is our financial system. Every time you think it can't get any worse, it does.it would appear that until we start stringing them up from lampposts nothing will change. How the government has managed to get away with the bedroom tax, cutting Social Security benefit, and kicking disabled people where it hurts is beyond me. But then, you get the government you deserve. Personally I can't wait till all those smug Daily Mail readers need to sign on, or have to start paying private healthcare bills. Don't say we didn't warn you.
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby gizmo » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Mail readers again. Is this the only group we are allowed to abuse these days,well except for the gingers obviously.
What paper should I read to be accepted by folk. I thought stereotyping people was out of fashion these days. :roll:
gizmo
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby Govangirl » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:05 pm

:lol: Well, there is a Daily Mail-reading type!!!!

I agree with you Four Eyes but the current lot in power was what I expected. What is not, however, is the spineless, weak response from the opposition. The only anger and backlash I notice is from the people.
Blow away the dreams that tear you apart
Blow away the dreams that break your heart
Blow away the lies that leave you nothing but lost and brokenhearted
Govangirl
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Shona » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:02 pm

gizmo wrote:Mail readers again. Is this the only group we are allowed to abuse these days,well except for the gingers obviously.
What paper should I read to be accepted by folk. I thought stereotyping people was out of fashion these days. :roll:

Watch it, Gizmo!

*shakes mane of red curls in fury*
Shona
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby four eyes » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:28 pm

gizmo wrote:Mail readers again. Is this the only group we are allowed to abuse these days,well except for the gingers obviously.

All papers are controlled and owned by people who have an agenda. I recommend the few internet sites that try to put the truth out.

Heres a link to a good un. https://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2013/03/29 ... light-now/

Finger on the pulse stuff on this site,those of a nervous disposition or those that like to remain blinkered please continue as you are. The rest of you beware your daily dose of BBC propaganda might just start to look slightly childish now.
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Previous

Return to Current Affairs