EL PAPA

This forum provides an opportunity for people to debate and discuss the latest current events; to talk about what's going on in the world today and discuss what's behind the news headlines.

EL PAPA

Postby ionnsaigh » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:25 pm

I see their is a vacancy in the Vatican. A new Pope required, no Women need apply...... then again, I could apply for the position ( a wonderful platform for an ageing rock star ) At least that was the impression given by his fans, on the farewell gig. I wonder the attributes required, for a job as a Holy Man ?
I mean what would make a good Holy Man ? I think that Peace would be high on the agenda, then again I'm no expert.
It may be that I switch off whenever one of them speaks, yet for the life of me , I can't recall any of them shouting from the rooftops, proclaiming an end to War Poverty Hunger Thirst and Disease ( to name a few )

See when I hear one speak
about the unequal distribution of the Worlds resources, then I might take some notice. So until that day we will continue to allow a group of old Middle Class men, decide who the next king should be for Billions of followers... Then count me out.
Anyway would they allow an ex Communist a chance ? well if they can except an ex Fascist.........
O'Donnchadha
ionnsaigh
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Current Affairs