Society of Black Lawyers

This forum provides an opportunity for people to debate and discuss the latest current events; to talk about what's going on in the world today and discuss what's behind the news headlines.

Society of Black Lawyers

Postby odds » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:39 am

To start with I am not black and have never had a problem with 'black' people. Yes, I do have a problem with other minority races due to thier insistence on having thier 'community' and thier 'community leaders', which indicates a lack of becoming part of the whole community, but that's another matter.

My point is, just what do this group of publicity seeking clowns expect to achieve ? They are making complaints to the Met Police just to gain publicity in my view, and as such should be charged with wasting police time if the charges are unfounded. When they got involved with the latest Chelsea case when a player was alledgedly called a 'monkey' , do you not think that Chelsea have access to 'White' Barristers with far more clout than some poxy band of chancers that happen to have 'black' in the name.
I personally have been called a 'white ni**er' in the past jokingly by a black person at work, but could I call the same person jokingly a 'ka*fa' ...... No, cos the race card comes out then ............ so exactly where do we stand in Britain today ?
Is it just me, or are things just getting a bit out of hand regarding all this racist stuff ?

Pete
odds
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Re: Society of Black Lawyers

Postby Martin » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:58 pm

It's been out of hand for quite some time.
Try starting a White Heterosexual Male Society and see how quickly you’re up before the beak for breaking laws you never even knew existed.

Equality ? What a load of bo****ks.

Updated....

I had dealings with a black social worker once, she would say things to me like - we don’t go about things this way in our society, and, - I will never understand you people. She made it very plain to me that she had very little time for white folk.
I made a complaint against her, citing racism. Result – I was accused of racism against her. I was banging my head against a brick wall that was always going to be stacked against me.
I will add that I was polite and respectful at all times, even when she took offence to my mum not being able to answer her questions. The questions were put to an 82 year old women with dementia, not to me. When I tried to answer the questions on behalf of mum after mum laughed at her she told me she did not find any of this funny and there was no excuse for this sort of behaviour. She sneered at the pair of us right from the start.
HAD WE BEEN BLACK AND THE SOCIAL WORKER WHITE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO VERY DIFFERENT.

Another update....

Oh yes, and when mum was first taken into hospital here at my request. I ‘phoned the hospital and was passed onto the social worker in question.
The conversation went like this….
Her -“Do you get frustrated with your mother ?”
Me - “Of course I do”
Her – “So do you hit your mother ? You do, don’t you, you people aren’t gentle are you ?”.
At that point I switched my ‘phone off before I was very rude.

I had my mum picked up off the floor by ambulance crews on a regular basis after she had fallen. If there were any marks to be hidden, would I have called for help ?
Harming my mum was the unthinkable of the unthinkable.
Would she have treated us like that had we been black ? No.
Ouch !
Martin
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Current Affairs