Yet Again

This forum provides an opportunity for people to debate and discuss the latest current events; to talk about what's going on in the world today and discuss what's behind the news headlines.

Yet Again

Postby odds » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:31 pm

Do these parasites know no better ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-20002362

It really is about time that action was taken against the people that continuously take the piss out of the system. I personally am sick of hearing politicians going on about cutting this that and the other, usually from the ones that in most need, and then behaving like this. This shows that they have no morals at all as long as they are doing very nicely during the current economic crisis.
They are very quick to put the sick, unemployed into the headlines as costing the country far too much to sustain, but how much are MP's under handedly taking from the tax payer ?

Pete.
odds
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Re: Yet Again

Postby MPR » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:47 am

as is usual those that make the rules dont live by the rules, but want everyone else to do as they are told and not question them. I am so fed up with bloodsuckers( politicians) I will take the 1st spaceship out of here. Would vote them all out but its a line of grifters waiting to get in...... Maybe the lawmakers should be chosen by lottery. only those that are taxpaying or have paid tax and are law abiding CITIZENS, put all those names in a hat and pull them out one by one, would be interesting to see what might happen
MPR
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby four eyes » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:11 pm

revolution is whats needed,bring on chaos!
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby tarmmaker » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Something I've thought for years, it should be compulsory for Governments to have some less well-off members of the public on any decision making committee. Then we should have an impartial voter to say "hang on, thats not fair".
Whatever gets you thru the night. J Lennon.
tarmmaker
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby four eyes » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:29 am

MPR wrote:as is usual those that make the rules dont live by the rules, but want everyone else to do as they are told and not question them. I am so fed up with bloodsuckers( politicians) I will take the 1st spaceship out of here. Would vote them all out but its a line of grifters waiting to get in...... Maybe the lawmakers should be chosen by lottery. only those that are taxpaying or have paid tax and are law abiding CITIZENS, put all those names in a hat and pull them out one by one, would be interesting to see what might happen

The line where you state"they want everyone to do as they are told and not question them" is very apt.Notice the silence from the national press on proccedings in parliament yesterday.In fact that statement also echos a little closer to home for some users of this forum.
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Return to Current Affairs