Sir James Saville

This forum provides an opportunity for people to debate and discuss the latest current events; to talk about what's going on in the world today and discuss what's behind the news headlines.

Re: Sir James Saville

Postby four eyes » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:57 pm

four eyes wrote:
Martin wrote:I shall have to be careful here, so I don't offend anyone . Dig Jimmy up and let him defend himself, oh wait, you can't, can you ? It's very easy to lay claims against the dead.
I wasn't going to post anymore on this, but I just can't help myself. I'll try to make this my last.

so its all about the money? Its all lies,it never happened. They were only after money!
Truly shocking, i think you should perhaps look a little further into this(pie and mash films) is a good place to start.
I am glad you are still here as you may discover things you had no idea went on. Get over the compensation,its about much more than money.
Last edited by four eyes on Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby Martin » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:06 pm

I can hardly wait.
I was going to put a post up about dear old Clive Dunn, but I was worried if in case he had a friend of a friend of a friend who had a friend of a friend who knew an acquaintance who knew Jimmy Savile. You just can't be too careful these days, compensation solicitors and the tabloid press may be watching !
I object most strongly to your last post where you make it sound like I said "They were asking for it". I would never presume to think that about any true victims of child sexual abuse. You need to edit that.
Ouch !
Martin
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby four eyes » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:12 pm

Martin wrote:I utterly despise folk who try to convert child abuse into money http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20162980 but let's face it, this is all about money, nothing more, nothing less.
No amount of money could ever compensate for what is done and taken away from a child and anyone who believes otherwise hasn't got a clue what they're talking about.
All these so called "victims" are now chosing to crawl like wee white worms from the woodwork when the man doesn't have a chance to defend himself. If they were so hard done by then they would have shouted from the rooftops when Savile was alive. Sod the excuse that the BBC etc covered things up, the internet was around long before Savile's death and there is no excuse for not shouting this loud and clear and making themselves be heard.
FFS, a slap on a tarts arse now can get a man put on the SOR, but back way back when it was all laughed off and quite rightly so.
I would be very surprised if any abuse ever took place, it's all about money and five mins of fame.
I sincerley hope that this post upsets as many people as possible.

Never forget, I don't give a sh*t !

Your language in this post suggests otherwise,do i still need to edit my post?
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby Martin » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:16 pm

Nope, can't see it. Nowhere in that post did I say, "They were asking for it". I will ask you one last time to edit that post and withdraw that slur upon my character.
Ouch !
Martin
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby four eyes » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:24 pm

i think you need to look at this with a more critical outlook,you appear to focused on money to see things objectively.
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby Martin » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:31 pm

Thankyou for amending your post.
I look at all this with a world weary, sceptical, very sceptical, and tarnished eye.
Ouch !
Martin
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby four eyes » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:35 pm

Martin wrote:Thankyou for amending your post.
I look at all this with a world weary, sceptical, very sceptical, and tarnished eye.

You would never guess by the tone of your posts,the language does your argument no favours.It suggests what i originally posted.
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby Martin » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:44 pm

No, no, no, no. You really don't know me at all, thankfully. Good God, I've been hauled off down the cells on suspicion of assault on child-abusers, maybe that's why I tend to hold back a wee bit now before condemning. I also know that the scent of money makes folk do strange things, especially when the accused is no longer there to defend his or herself.
I'm off now, other things to do. Goodnight.
Ouch !
Martin
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby gizmo » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Apparently some peope including Savilles nehew want him dug up. Still not sure what they want to do with him then. Is it my imagination or is this getting bit silly now? :@
gizmo
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby four eyes » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:29 am

gizmo wrote:Apparently some peope including Savilles nehew want him dug up. Still not sure what they want to do with him then. Is it my imagination or is this getting bit silly now? :@

Complaints from folks with kids buried there i believe.Plus its attracting ghouls.Gonna cremate him if they get their way.Would you want him in Killkerran? my family wouldn't.
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby odds » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:50 pm

gizmo wrote:Apparently some peope including Savilles nehew want him dug up.

I bet they regret encasing it in concrete now. This was done for security reasons although nothing of monetary value was buried with him apparently.

Pete.
odds
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby four eyes » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:58 pm

This morning,phillp scoefield ambushes Camercon with a list of 5 paedos in high places. If more people wake up to this something might be done.
Guido fawkes has the film,but hes blurred the names out,Camercon says he"ll look into it. Thats a lot of looking Dave, you've had a week nearly to get on it. The rats are running now,Paedos in high places,coverup,shut up four eyes its not true. :lol:
http://order-order.com/2012/11/08/break ... on-screen/
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby four eyes » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:21 pm

Martin wrote:I utterly despise folk who try to convert child abuse into money http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20162980 but let's face it, this is all about money, nothing more, nothing less.
No amount of money could ever compensate for what is done and taken away from a child and anyone who believes otherwise hasn't got a clue what they're talking about.
All these so called "victims" are now chosing to crawl like wee white worms from the woodwork when the man doesn't have a chance to defend himself. If they were so hard done by then they would have shouted from the rooftops when Savile was alive. Sod the excuse that the BBC etc covered things up, the internet was around long before Savile's death and there is no excuse for not shouting this loud and clear and making themselves be heard.
FFS, a slap on a tarts arse now can get a man put on the SOR, but back way back when it was all laughed off and quite rightly so.
I would be very surprised if any abuse ever took place, it's all about money and five mins of fame.

Im glad you tend to hold back a bit before condeming now,(your words) hate to have seen you before.
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby four eyes » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:22 pm

four eyes wrote:

Im glad you tend to hold back a bit before condemning now,(your words) hate to have seen you before.
Surely you are aware of the news now,or are they all just after a dead mans money?
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby four eyes » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:48 pm

Dave and Becks
Attachments
gotcha1.jpg
gotcha1.jpg (60.78 KiB) Viewed 7692 times
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away