Sir James Saville

This forum provides an opportunity for people to debate and discuss the latest current events; to talk about what's going on in the world today and discuss what's behind the news headlines.

Re: Sir James Saville

Postby gizmo » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:42 pm

Got to agree there. When my boy was young I used to ferry kids backwards and forwards with the scouts until one of the parents asked the scout leader "if I had been checked" as it happens I had been but it is still worrying.
gizmo
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby Sheik Yir Erse » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:08 pm

I imagine there will be a number of changes as a result of the numerous enquiries that are currently on the go - whether that be police, hospitals, prisons, BBC, etc.

Must admit my preference would be a single, Judge-led enquiry to oversee an all the enquiries and pull all the findings together. Hopefully that would lead to a joined-up strategy which would ensure this type of thing doesn't happen again.
Sheik Baby Sheik (_/_) (_\_) (_/_) (_\_) (_/_) (_\_)
Sheik Yir Erse
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Sweltered » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:41 pm

bill wrote:
Govangirl wrote:
bill wrote:Never ever liked him.I know he did a lot of charity work,but there was just some thing about him made me uneasy.

No doubt it was because he was once a miner. Your idol wouldn't have liked him either.

RIP Sir Jimmy and well done for the £40million you raised for charity.

I stick by what I said at the time of his death.I see others have changed their tune.

:D
OOH did they knock down McCaigs folly.....
Sweltered
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Martin » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:31 pm

I utterly despise folk who try to convert child abuse into money http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20162980 but let's face it, this is all about money, nothing more, nothing less.
No amount of money could ever compensate for what is done and taken away from a child and anyone who believes otherwise hasn't got a clue what they're talking about.
All these so called "victims" are now chosing to crawl like wee white worms from the woodwork when the man doesn't have a chance to defend himself. If they were so hard done by then they would have shouted from the rooftops when Savile was alive. Sod the excuse that the BBC etc covered things up, the internet was around long before Savile's death and there is no excuse for not shouting this loud and clear and making themselves be heard.
FFS, a slap on a tarts arse now can get a man put on the SOR, but back way back when it was all laughed off and quite rightly so.
I would be very surprised if any abuse ever took place, it's all about money and five mins of fame.
I sincerley hope that this post upsets as many people as possible.

Never forget, I don't give a sh*t !
Ouch !
Martin
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby gizmo » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:41 pm

Good attempt at the wind-up Martin, kudos but no cigar. PM Ionnsaigh for some pointers.
I would suggest most folk have abandoned reading iiiis posts on this subject, after it was spotted he is getting his info from David Icke's site. A previous link showed JS was a friend of Israel and the Royals were complicit in his activities, all we need now is to find he is linked to the CIA to complete the perfect story for the flat-earth people.
gizmo
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby Martin » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:56 pm

Me, PM Ironarse ? Oh please ! You must be bloody joking !
Is the earth not flat ? i wish some bu**er had told me sooner, I've been trying to fall off the edge for years.
Ouch !
Martin
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby petewick » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:15 pm

The world was a different place when Savile was at his height, children did'nt have the same rights, they were told to stop telling lies, some were left so traumatised by sexual abuse that they were sent away to institutuions and never heard of again.
KGB
BALD AND EXPLOSIVE AN' JEEST GET THE BEER UP
petewick
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:20 pm

Martin has raised the same point with regard to compensation that I tried to make earlier in the thread.I was severely slapped down for it.Ah well.
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby EMDEE » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:35 pm

LANDROVER ROGER wrote:Martin has raised the same point with regard to compensation that I tried to make earlier in the thread.I was severely slapped down for it.Ah well.

Exactly what I thought.

I've also been wondering about the fact that with Savile having such an active sex life, why there has been no mention about the possibility of him having produced any offspring who would be entitled to a share in his estate. :?
Merda taurorum animas conturbit. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
EMDEE
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:46 pm

No trick or treaters at our house.Wonder why...........

LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:47 pm

EMDEE wrote:
LANDROVER ROGER wrote:Martin has raised the same point with regard to compensation that I tried to make earlier in the thread.I was severely slapped down for it.Ah well.

Exactly what I thought.

I've also been wondering about the fact that with Savile having such an active sex life, why there has been no mention about the possibility of him having produced any offspring who would be entitled to a share in his estate. :?

His progeny should be easy to recognise.
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby four eyes » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:13 pm

newsnight jouno Iain Overton is apparently trying to move the discussion on to its real agenda .The lawyers are trying to pass it,ref top living politicians involvement.Well Well Well.https://twitter.com/iainoverton?tw_i=26 ... tweetembed
Attachments
copfacebookMS2807_468x305.jpg
copfacebookMS2807_468x305.jpg (36.76 KiB) Viewed 9869 times
Last edited by four eyes on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby four eyes » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:47 pm

Martin wrote:I utterly despise folk who try to convert child abuse into money http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20162980 but let's face it, this is all about money, nothing more, nothing less.
No amount of money could ever compensate for what is done and taken away from a child and anyone who believes otherwise hasn't got a clue what they're talking about.
All these so called "victims" are now chosing to crawl like wee white worms from the woodwork when the man doesn't have a chance to defend himself. If they were so hard done by then they would have shouted from the rooftops when Savile was alive. Sod the excuse that the BBC etc covered things up, the internet was around long before Savile's death and there is no excuse for not shouting this loud and clear and making themselves be heard.
FFS, a slap on a tarts arse now can get a man put on the SOR, but back way back when it was all laughed off and quite rightly so.
I would be very surprised if any abuse ever took place, it's all about money and five mins of fame.
I sincerley hope that this post upsets as many people as possible.

Never forget, I don't give a sh*t !

not sure the "tart" of a dj who had her breasts mauled would agree here.But amusing post on the whole.
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby four eyes » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:49 pm

LANDROVER ROGER wrote:
EMDEE wrote:

Exactly what I thought.

His progeny should be easy to recognise.

I think there is an alleged child kicking around,but in view of developments they may be lying low.
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby petewick » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:20 pm

EMDEE wrote:

Exactly what I thought.

Could have been a Jaffa?
KGB
BALD AND EXPLOSIVE AN' JEEST GET THE BEER UP
petewick
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Current Affairs