Fun, but Vital World Petition

This forum provides an opportunity for people to debate and discuss the latest current events; to talk about what's going on in the world today and discuss what's behind the news headlines.

Fun, but Vital World Petition

Postby Cookie » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:54 am

A serious organisation in the States called the Paradigm Research Group is petitioning the Whitehouse in order to achieve public disclosure of the realities involved in the E.T/UFO phenomenon. As one with a lifetime's interest in this field I am very familiar with both the misplaced ridicule it undeservedly attracts, its vast, admittedly chequered history, and the huge positive potentials that open acknowledgement would hold for humanity. Whitehouse stipulations demand 25,000 signatories on this petition by 23rd March for official recognition. It is quick, easy and free for anyone, anywhere with an email account to sign online, and offers an exciting, interesting and at least novel way to push for the biggest news event in the history of this civilisation. Google STEPHEN BASSETT RED ICE RADIO YOUTUBE for an interview explaining the tactics, go to PARADIGMRESEARCHGROUP.ORG for much more information and the link to the Whitehouse site, or use http://wh.gov/8wh to go straight there and follow simple instructions. I would be willing to help or try to answer questions, cooketj@hotmail.co.uk. Please help, and pass this on.
Cookie
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Re: Fun, but Vital World Petition

Postby Cookie » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:00 am

Ah, i should say that through previous experience I shan't follow this thread here, I only intend to garner some help for what I and many thousands of others see as a crucial initiative...Go on give it a go whatever you think! It's quite fun going to the Whitehouse website anyway!! Thankyou
Cookie
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby four eyes » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:21 pm

four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:44 pm

Think I would rather watch a tea towel dry on a radiator.
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby four eyes » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:16 pm

four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:26 pm

Changed medication again Cookie? :D
LANDROVER ROGER