Dogs

This forum provides an opportunity for people to debate and discuss the latest current events; to talk about what's going on in the world today and discuss what's behind the news headlines.

Dogs

Postby ionnsaigh » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:26 am

Josh my Grandson, had a couple of unwanted visitors in his bedroom last night, between the hours of 6-15pm and 8pm.
Josh is Five years old, they stole a wee money box with roughly £300 ( his life savings ) They also stole his X-Box and games, ransacking his chest of drawers. Of course they took I Pods and various electrical items from other parts of the house - even breaking into the shed........ By our reckoning their was Two of them, on bikes, judging by the tyre marks they had cut through the cemetery, that borders the back garden, over graves of dead children. My son found his two large kitchen knives, screwdrivers etc on the graves. They discovered the burglary at 8 O Clock and phoned 999,
They asked him if the intruders could still be in the house..... He didn't know, so it was an emergency..... The Police arrived at 12 - 45 Am. Four and Three Quarter hours later .......... ( I think we have cause for complaint )
Shit happens.
O'Donnchadha
ionnsaigh
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Dogs

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:02 am

Scum not dogs.
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Current Affairs