Bin Laden Photos

This forum provides an opportunity for people to debate and discuss the latest current events; to talk about what's going on in the world today and discuss what's behind the news headlines.

Bin Laden Photos

Postby EMDEE » Thu May 05, 2011 8:00 am

Should photos of Bin Laden's body be released?
Merda taurorum animas conturbit. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
EMDEE
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Bin Laden Photos

Postby four eyes » Thu May 05, 2011 10:27 am

most definitely, the White House just need to come out and show the photos now and put an end to all the speculation. Gruesome pictures are shown on foreign TV stations all the time and viewers in those countries don't seem to be sensitive as the population in this one.

Man up Obama and get on with it
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby MPR » Thu May 05, 2011 4:54 pm

My 1st thought was I want to see him dead, but now.... I still want to see him dead. Cant be any worse than watching those people die in New York 10 years ago. If the radical muslins dont like it well to bad, we have been looking at your hideous results of torture and behedings for years, will it inflame them? yes it will they will use it as an excuse( although I dont think they need much) to deliver more attacks yes they will. So bring it on, I will not live in fear, I will travel, I will not change my life because of your idiotic beliefs.
MPR
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby blueboyno1 » Fri May 06, 2011 12:10 am

I believe the pictures should be shown ,but i am afraid that wont be enough to silence the doubters as any sort of photo can be doctored by anyone with basic computer skills nowadays .I believe they were far to quick to dispose of his body and indeed there are some who are now saying that they did indeed kill him but that was not his body buried at sea .They think that his body is in some fridge somewhere so they can carry out all sorts of tests on it . Who knows, there will always be doubters and those who refuse to believe he is dead the same as there are people who still refuse to believe that the holocaust happened .
blueboyno1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby Mr Plod » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:33 am

If they had any sense they would have kept him alive and got as much hard intel out of him as they could. He was the banker and the mastermind behind his whole murdering organisation, a gold mine of intel. Convenient that they "buried him at sea". maybe they did, maybe they did'nt. We'll never know that's for sure. Why would we even want to?
Eagles may soar............but Weasels never get sucked into jet engines
Mr Plod
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby Sweltered » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:43 pm

They'll be like the playboy shoot Lindsay Lohan has just done, you don't to look, but you just might have to :D
OOH did they knock down McCaigs folly.....
Sweltered
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Mr Plod » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:44 am

I'm not sure where you're goin with this sweltered. Everybody knows we only buy the Playboy for the excellent documentary stories therein. 8|
Eagles may soar............but Weasels never get sucked into jet engines
Mr Plod
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby thomas methvin » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:16 am

hows that shari'ah thing workung out for the brit's ? :roll:
thomas methvin
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Return to Current Affairs