Frank McAveety MSP

This forum provides an opportunity for people to debate and discuss the latest current events; to talk about what's going on in the world today and discuss what's behind the news headlines.

Frank McAveety MSP

Postby EMDEE » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:53 pm

I see Mr McAveety is in trouble for admiring the scenery. :<>

http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/1785328

Storm in a teacup?
Merda taurorum animas conturbit. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
EMDEE
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Frank McAveety MSP

Postby Bitter End » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:49 pm

Depends on who is doin the stirrin !
Twice through the eye o' the sun to lift it.
Bitter End
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby ionnsaigh » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:04 am

" Good afternoon everyone, welcome to the Scottish Parliament and the Public Petitions Committee.
There's a very attractive girl in the second row, dark and dusky. I know we'll maybe put out a wee word for her, she is very attractive looking nice, very nice and very slim.. The heats getting to me... true true true. She looks kinda.. she's got that Filipino look.. the kind you'd see on a Gaugin painting.. There's a wee bit of culture ".

I find this whole thing deeply disturbing, he should resign as an MSP immediately. Lets look at what was being discussed beforehand Parkinson's Disease, not by any stretch of the imagination an aphrodisiac, not that it dampened the McAveety
appetite for young Schoolgirls, this ex-teacher should be put on the sex offenders list for a strong pedophilia tendency. He has brought disgrace to the Scottish Parliament and the Scottish people... He should join his coke snorting Labour buddy, by signing into a clinic for treatment. If my teenage daughter had been previously taught by a sleazebag like The Labour Party's Frank McAveety then as a parent - I would expect to know if my daughter had a wee word put out for her. What exactly does that mean, put out a wee word for her ? Is there some sort of sexual misconduct involving Schoolchildren in our parliament ?
I wonder if Mr McAveety has ever holidayed in the Filipinos ? Where it seems that the sexual exploitation of Children, is common practice and knowledge, ever been there Frank ?
O'Donnchadha
ionnsaigh
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Govangirl » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:59 pm

:<> Have I missed something? Where does it say she was a schoolkid? Where has the paedophiliac scare come from? You'd be better writing into the Daily Mail, Ionns :roll:

And Hell will freeze over the day men stop thinking with what's in their trousers!
Blow away the dreams that tear you apart
Blow away the dreams that break your heart
Blow away the lies that leave you nothing but lost and brokenhearted
Govangirl
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby the big man » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:06 pm

todays copy of the sun says the girl in question was a school girl on work experience, mcveety is a sad man.
back in black been so long im glad to be back
the big man
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby ionnsaigh » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:24 pm

Govangirl wrote:Have I missed something?

Yes you have. :D
O'Donnchadha
ionnsaigh
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Govangirl » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:33 pm

Have Glasgow’s troubles all gone now then? Is this the greatest crime currently being committed in Glasgow’s Council? Och well, it means their real shenanigans continue to go unnoticed while the city folk shout about the never-been-heard-before-shock-horror of a married man making sleazy comments about an attractive girl.
Yes, sleazy but I can’t see why it’s racist or sexist. If the girl in question was on work experience she was probably about 17 or 18. Do you Ionns never walk down Sauchihall Street and fancy someone of the opposite sex? And if you do, are you heard to mutter, “Gosh, how I would like to make the acquaintance of that young person in order to explore the possibility of developing a social and intellectual relationship, characterised of course by mutual respect and a shared intellectual approach.”
John Knox is alive and well in the Dear Green Place. :mrgreen:
Govangirl
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby ionnsaigh » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:26 pm

Govangirl wrote:Have Glasgow’s troubles all gone now then? Is this the greatest crime currently being committed in Glasgow’s Council? Och well, it means their real shenanigans continue to go unnoticed while the city folk shout about the never-been-heard-before-shock-horror of a married man making sleazy comments about an attractive girl.

Actually the Scottish Parliament is based in Edinburgh, would it be appropriate to make these sleazy comments in a Church - no of course not, so why should we tolerate this sort of behaviour, in our national parliament ?
The whole episode shows a total lack of respect to the people of Scotland ( young girls included )
How would you feel if you heard that type of talk in Church, would you agree that it shows a mark of disrespect for the Church - Coming as it does from a Scottish Labour MSP - I was led to believe that the Labour Party, held the high moral ground on Woman's rights, yet when we get to the coal face, it's the same old male dominated party.
There is a huge difference in talking to a mate in a pub - than in parliament - that ersehole is being highly paid by the taxpayer - we deserve better than this.

What do you think of the Scottish Parliament ? ( I don't mean the design )
O'Donnchadha
ionnsaigh
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby four eyes » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:30 pm

Govangirl wrote:Have Glasgow’s troubles all gone now then? Is this the greatest crime currently being committed in Glasgow’s Council? Och well, it means their real shenanigans continue to go unnoticed while the city folk shout about the never-been-heard-before-shock-horror of a married man making sleazy comments about an attractive girl.
Yes, sleazy but I can’t see why it’s racist or sexist. If the girl in question was on work experience she was probably about 17 or 18. Do you Ionns never walk down Sauchihall Street and fancy someone of the opposite sex? And if you do, are you heard to mutter, “Gosh, how I would like to make the acquaintance of that young person in order to explore the possibility of developing a social and intellectual relationship, characterised of course by mutual respect and a shared intellectual approach.”
John Knox is alive and well in the Dear Green Place. :mrgreen:

Mary doll,can we get together to discuss this i think your intellect is stirring something deep within.
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby Govangirl » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:19 pm

four eyes wrote:Mary doll,can we get together to discuss this i think your intellect is stirring something deep within.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well, you go ahead and put out a wee word for me Four Eyes! :lol:
Govangirl
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Current Affairs