Fergie

This forum provides an opportunity for people to debate and discuss the latest current events; to talk about what's going on in the world today and discuss what's behind the news headlines.

Fergie

Postby ionnsaigh » Sun May 23, 2010 2:13 pm

Prince Andrew " He's whiter than white " :lol:
O'Donnchadha
ionnsaigh
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Fergie

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Sun May 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Greedy bitch! :x
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby EMDEE » Sun May 23, 2010 5:07 pm

ionnsaigh wrote:Prince Andrew " He's whiter than white " :lol:

If he doesn't know about this how can she guarantee access to him? Is she in charge of his appointments book? :?
Merda taurorum animas conturbit. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
EMDEE
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby ionnsaigh » Sun May 23, 2010 6:43 pm

EMDEE wrote:If he doesn't know about this how can she guarantee access to him? Is she in charge of his appointments book?

Must admit this crossed my republican mind.
Andrew I wonder what his debts are ? Would he send his ex wife out, earning them both a couple of Bob.
Royal prostitution by the Aristocracy, what's new ! :D
O'Donnchadha
ionnsaigh
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby ionnsaigh » Mon May 24, 2010 10:06 am

Mind you she likes a swally and a fag. I found her behaviour most interesting, particularly when seated in front of a £40,000 bribe, was she laughing or crying ? When she looked up, she was clearly beaming with joy. I mean I know were all in a recession, but hey, what kind of chap, would send out the mother of his kids, to whore it with big business ?
He never knew anything about it, I wonder, as at best it makes him out a fool, at worst, a dirty cheating ratbag.
It never took her long to jet off to America, she was on that phone as soon as the story broke, on a one way ticket out of here.
What ever happened to that good all sense of accepting accountability, for your actions ? She's ran away.
Wither you agree or not, with the methods of Fleet Street isn't really the point. We have all contributed handsomely to what is clearly, a privileged and wealthy lifestyle for members of the Monarchy. We have the right to know what Andrew and his entourage get up to, we pay them, if they don't like it, then the answers simple. :lol:
O'Donnchadha
ionnsaigh
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby EMDEE » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:16 pm

She's now claiming to having been drinking. It's reminiscent of the Chewing the Fat sketches ending with the punchlines:

"Actually ah wis pished last night"

"What are you like?!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

On a more serious note, drunkenness is not an excuse in a court of law, and neither should it be here. It's a cynical attempt to gain public sympathy by trying to portray herself as a victim of alleged alcoholism. I wonder what PR guru advised her to adopt this approach. She told Oprah Winfrey she was "in the gutter" when she did this. She doesn't even know where the gutter is! :? :?

I wish I could get £500000 off somebody while I was blootered. It would make it all worthwhile. :roll:
Merda taurorum animas conturbit. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
EMDEE
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Current Affairs