People

Welcome to the House of Fun- try our puzzles, questions and heid burstin teasers! Please add yours!

Re: People

Postby Dr Doob » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:59 am

I see your still trolling about, Roger youve been awake for days, youve been trawling through the depths of this archive editing deleteing and sniping please just go to bed, maybe when you wake up youll find youve been quietly * be removed from this forum, and we all know you deserve it. Every time you do something it appears on the index and you are drawing more & more attention to the questionable life of forum four.
I am sorry, i only meant to give you enough rope to hang YOURSELF, please go to bed

*the original word was "Euthanised" and was meant to imply that, i appologise for this carelessly printed word, as it has been misconstrued
Last edited by Dr Doob on Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr Doob
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:01 am

Wishing Euthanasia on someone is not a joke.Withdraw that statement you sick,twisted individual.
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:26 am

Come on out from whichever piece of rock that you are hiding under you spineless piece of work.Withdraw your last post and apologise.
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Dr Doob » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:38 am

As i said, you really need to get some sleep, I know it hurts, but i didnt think you'd suffer this long. Please it's getting embarrassing and im not proud of what i did to you, but it had to be done. Anyway you don't get to be a Dr without a phd, here lie on the couch..........."Tell me about your childhood"
Dr Doob
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:43 am

Your sole purpose on this Forum seems to be one of annoying all and sundry.I have contacted the Administrators and asked them to investigate the content of your posts.I will not respond to your mindless drivel any more.Why not come out in the open and state who you really are?Coward are you,hiding behind this Forum?If you have trouble understanding any of the big words on here ask an adult.
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Dr Doob » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:08 pm

Admin are all over this, have been since last Saturday
Dr Doob
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:06 am

:D