The Final Demand

Welcome to the House of Fun- try our puzzles, questions and heid burstin teasers! Please add yours!

The Final Demand

Postby Martin » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:02 pm

Dear Sir

Your letter arrived this morning in an open envelope and it would have given the son and myself much pleasure had it not revived in us a melancholy reflection of what had gone before. You say you thought the account should have been settled long ago and you could not understand why it hadn't; well here are the reasons.

In 1954 I bought a sawmill on credit. In 1955 I bought a team of horses, two ponies, a timber wagon, a double barrel shotgun and two razorback pigs, all on credit. In 1956 the bloody mill was burnt to the ground leaving not a damn thing; one of my ponies died and I loaned the other to a stupid ba**ard who starved the poor bugger to death. Then I joined the Church.

In 1957 my father died and my brother was jailed for rape. A tramp seduced my daughter and I had to pay the ba**ard $500 to stop him becoming a relative. In 1958 one of my boys got the mumps. It spread to his nadgers and he had to be castrated to save his life. Later that year while out fishing, the boat overturned drowning two of my boys - neither being the one who was castrated.

In 1959 my wife ran away with a sheep shearer and left me with twins as a souvenir.

I then had to have a housekeeper whom I married to keep down expenses. I had a hell of a job to make her pregnant, so I went to the doctor and he advised me to create some excitement at the crucial moment. That night I took my shotgun to bed with me and at the time I thought was right I fired the gun through the window. The wife sh*t the bed, I ruptured myself and the next morning I found I had shot the best cow I ever had.

In 1960 someone cut the nuts off my bull. I was buggered and took to drink and I didn't stop until all I had left was a pocket watch and a weak bladder. Winding the watch and running for a p**s kept me busy for a while.

After a time I took heart again and bought on credit a manure spreader, a reaper and binder and another cow. Then came the floods and washed the bloody lot away.

In 1961 my wife got VD from a travelling salesman and one of my sons died from wiping his arse on an infected rabbit skin.

It surprises me very much that you say you will cause me trouble if I don't pay up. If you can think of anything I've missed out on I should like to know about it.

Trying to get money out of me is like trying to poke butter up a porcupines arse with a red hot needle, so I wish you luck in your efforts. I'm praying for a shower of skunk sh*t to come your way and I hope the centre of it is over the bunch of ba**ards in your office who sent me this final demand

Yours sincerely
Ouch !
Martin
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: The Final Demand

Postby gray_marian » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:05 pm

Lucky white heather anyone!
gray_marian
Active Poster
Active Poster

Return to House of fun