The Cockerel And The Pussycat

Welcome to the House of Fun- try our puzzles, questions and heid burstin teasers! Please add yours!

The Cockerel And The Pussycat

Postby Martin » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:16 am

This is the last joke my father told me and I've been wanting to post it for ages. I think I've worked out a way to relate it in a way that won't offend but something tells me some prude will complain and it will be gone very soon. Mods....if I've overstepped the mark with this one I'm sorry.
Anyway, here goes nothing....

Are you sitting comfortably ? Then I’ll begin.
Once upon a time there was a cockerel and a pussycat, they were the very best of friends but had fallen upon hard times owing to a heartless Conservative government and were both starving.
As the pair were walking along a river bank the cock saw some food on the other side, a big dish of corn and a great pile of fish. The two friends stared longingly at the feast and the cock could stand it no longer. He took a running jump, flapped his wings, and made it to the other side. He quickly tucked into the dish of corn and called across to his friend.
“Come on Pussy, you can do it. Take a running jump like I did”.
Overcome by hunger the pussy takes a long run at the bank and jumps. The poor pussy landed in the water, drenched he was and as the current was so strong he got swept away.
So the moral of this story is …. You can’t have a satisfied Cockerel without a wet Pussycat.
Ouch !
Martin
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: The Cockerel And The Pussycat

Postby gray_marian » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:14 am

Still smiling.
gray_marian
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: The Cockerel And The Pussycat

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:34 am