Boris`s Visit.

Welcome to the House of Fun- try our puzzles, questions and heid burstin teasers! Please add yours!

Boris`s Visit.

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Thu May 09, 2013 9:49 am

Boris Johnson is being shown around a London hospital. Towards the end of the visit, he is shown into a ward with a number people with no obvious signs of injury or disease.

He goes to greet the first patient and the chap replies: "Fair fa' your honest sonsie face, Great chieftain e' the puddin' race! Aboon them a' ye tak your place, Painch, tripe, or thairm; Weel are ye wordy o' a grace as lang's my arm."

Boris, being somewhat confused (easily done) goes to the next patient and greets him.

The patient replies: "Some hae meat, and canna eat, and some wad eat that want it, but we hae meat and can eat, and sae the Lord be thankit."

The third starts rattling off: "Wee sleekit, cow'rin, tim'rous beastie, O, what a panic's in thy breastie! Thou need na start awa sae hasty, wi bickering brattle! I wad be laith to rin an chase thee, wi murdering pattle!"

Boris turns to the doctor and asks: "Is this the mental ward?"

"No" the doctor replies, "It's the Burns unit."
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Boris`s Visit.

Postby gray_marian » Thu May 09, 2013 11:46 am

At last!.........Thought you had popped your clogs....Like your joke.
gray_marian
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Boris`s Visit.

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Thu May 09, 2013 1:09 pm

I met a Dutch girl many years ago who wore inflatable shoes.Did not last though.She popped her clogs.
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to House of fun