The Supermarket

Welcome to the House of Fun- try our puzzles, questions and heid burstin teasers! Please add yours!

The Supermarket

Postby gray_marian » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:10 pm

A guy goes to the Supermarket and see's this georgous woman waving at him
She says, 'Hello.'

He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from. So he asks, 'Do you know me?'

To which she replies, 'I think you're the father of one of my kids.'

Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife.

So he asks, 'Are you the stripper from the bachelor party that I made love to?

She looks into his eyes and says calmly,

'No, I'm your son's teacher.'
Last edited by gray_marian on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gray_marian
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: The Supermarket (Continued)

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:45 pm

A young man was walking through a supermarket to pick up a few things when he noticed an old lady following him around. Thinking nothing of it, he ignored her and continued on. Finally he went to the checkout line, but she got in front of him. "Pardon me," she said, "I'm sorry if my staring at you has made you feel uncomfortable. It's just that you look just like my son, who just died recently." "I'm very sorry," replied the young man, "Is there anything I can do for you?" "Yes," she said, "As I'm leaving, can you say 'Good bye, Mother'? It would make me feel so much better." "Certainly," answered the young man.

As the old woman was leaving, he called out, "Goodbye, Mother!" As he stepped up to the checkout he saw that his total was £127.50. "How can that be?" He asked, "I only purchased a few things!" "Your mother said that you would pay for her," said the cashier
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to House of fun