bank loan ?

Welcome to the House of Fun- try our puzzles, questions and heid burstin teasers! Please add yours!

bank loan ?

Postby Bitter End » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:36 am

A man walks into a London bank and says,"I'm going abroad on business for two weeks and I need to borrow £5,000..."
The bank manager tells him they need security for the loan. so the man hands over the keys to his Ferrari, which is parked on the street in front of the bank.
The man leaves for the airport, and the bank's staff enjoy a good laugh at his expense. They cannot believe he used a £250,000 Ferrari as collateral against a £5,000 loan. Meanwhile the office junior drives the Ferrari into the bank's underground garage.
Two weeks later, the businessman returns and hands over £5,000, plus £15.41 interest. The manager says,"Sir, we are very happy to have had your business, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and discovered you are a multi-millionaire. why would you bother to borrow £5,000 ?"
The businesman replies,"Where else in London can I park my car for two weeks for only £15.41 and expect it to be there when I return ?"
Twice through the eye o' the sun to lift it.
Bitter End
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to House of fun