Nearly 800 members.........

As title but stay within the bounds of the Acceptable Use Policy.

Postby Annie » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:58 pm

How about Guy Fawkes Day!

Noon Wee Toon Time - and the rest of us out of the WTTZ (Wee Toon Time Zone) can add or subtract as is necessary?

Any takers?????
Annie
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Bobbie En Tejas » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:54 pm

That would be... (counting back)... SIX A.M. MY TIME!!! I didn't know there was such a t hing! Is there? Where's my Google.
Some people die at 21 but aren't buried until they are 65.
Bobbie En Tejas
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Surfbored » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:39 pm

I have 2 million aliases. WOO HOO

2 million 801 menbers by the end of next week, how cool is that ?
I wasn't so easily patronised when I was your age ...
Surfbored
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby alan k » Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:48 pm

Come on -we can have an attempt at this-and blow the record out the water-serious posts only-who is willing to organise-all in the best interests of the forum.

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: : :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

COME ON YE SAINTS ( ST JOHNSTONE)
alan k
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby Bobbie En Tejas » Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:33 pm

alan kincaid wrote:Come on -we can have an attempt at this-and blow the record out the water-serious posts only-who is willing to organise-all in the best interests of the forum.

I'm wondering what the motivation would be to do this. The forum is only slightly more than 1-1/2 years old and has 921 members and almost 24,300 posts. That seems quite active. Why would it be beneficial to the forum?
Some people die at 21 but aren't buried until they are 65.
Bobbie En Tejas
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby alan k » Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:35 pm

SEE PREVIOUS

site usage boost bid
Was thinking about way of increasing the site usage bearing in mind 800 members but small proportion using regularly. Why doesnt someone(to busy myself) arrange an attempt to beat the 106 users on line record from 30/7/05? Firstly by conducting a poll of those who would be part of it and then posting regular updates to remind those participating of whatever date and time was agreed.This would be a good site promotion and am sure would get more users online more regularly.
alan k
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby dgraves » Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:21 am

alan kincaid wrote:SEE PREVIOUS

site usage boost bid
Was thinking about way of increasing the site usage bearing in mind 800 members but small proportion using regularly. Why doesnt someone(to busy myself) arrange an attempt to beat the 106 users on line record from 30/7/05? Firstly by conducting a poll of those who would be part of it and then posting regular updates to remind those participating of whatever date and time was agreed.This would be a good site promotion and am sure would get more users online more regularly.

There you go, Alan. Set up a poll...see what results you get.
Dorian
dgraves
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby alan k » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:03 pm

Dont know how to set up apoll-am not very techy-would anyone else be willing to do this ??
alan k
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Previous

Return to General Chit Chat