Running the board

As title but stay within the bounds of the Acceptable Use Policy.

Running the board

Postby Malky » Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:00 pm

I know you must have some costs running this board Davie. Have you thought of sponsorship or grants or something to help?

There must be some help available out there for a Community board like this. It is after all trying to promote Kintyre to the wider world. After that Paddy Wivell 'thing' I reckon Kintyre - and Campbeltown in particular - needs all the help it can get :? :)

A few comments on this thread would be welcome. C'mon folks, don't just look - POST :!: :!: :) :)

Malky
Malky
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby GarySutherland » Mon May 02, 2005 10:11 am

East Kintyre Windfarm Trust are inviting applications for funding at the moment. You need to get in quick though as the closing date is 13 May and they'll be discussing the applications after the next EKCC meeting.

There was an advert on page 23 of the 22 April Campbeltown Courier with all the details.

It says that only projects in the EKWFT area (Grogport to Pininver) are eligible but I'm sure they gave a grant last year to a project who weren't in the actual area but who provided a service to it.

Gary
GarySutherland
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby MumphysMum » Mon May 02, 2005 7:38 pm

...alternatively, there are some other web sites (e.g. weblogs) which ask for donations using paypal... :lol:
MumphysMum
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Board

Postby Ship called Dignity » Tue May 03, 2005 10:03 pm

Will just leave things as they are now but thanks for the messages.

See the www.visitkintyre.info (or www.campbeltown.info) had its 10,000 visit today which isn't bad after a few months.

Certainly think the message board helps but I need to stop viewing it and develop the web site more. Some pans are behind schedule! :?

Seems to have went a bit quieter on the board this week - nobody got any news :?: :roll: :twisted:

D
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby GarySutherland » Wed May 04, 2005 12:13 am

Nothing earth-shattering, just that my little boy was on Balamory today (Tuesday). For anyone with little kids who happened to see today's programme he was the little blonde boy who helped pick the vegetables and play with the rabbit.

Cheers
Gary
GarySutherland
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Return to General Chit Chat