Jeremy Clarkson

As title but stay within the bounds of the Acceptable Use Policy.

Jeremy Clarkson

Postby EMDEE » Fri May 02, 2014 8:48 am

One could be forgiven for believing that the endless gaffes of this publicity seeking individual are a deliberate attempt to keep himself and the programmes which he presents in the public eye.

What other possible reason could there be? If he is so remorseful about his "inadvertent" use of the n-word, why even use this silly rhyme as part of the script of the programme, when this word is an integral part of it, and is suggested even if not actually uttered? His contrition looks pretty shallow.

Just an unusual way of advertising the programme.
Merda taurorum animas conturbit. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
EMDEE
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Jeremy Clarkson

Postby gizmo » Fri May 02, 2014 10:16 am

Nah! Just the usual storm in a teacup.
The clip being talked about wasn't even aired, by the look of it it was made public by a mischief maker. As I understand it (not that I really give a toss) the offending word was so indestinct not even experts using enhancing computer programmes can be certain it was used.
Clarkson is loud, boorish and irritating, this is why some people dont like him, he has made a lot of money by being so, another reason to dislike him (I am loud, boorish and irritating, but skint, life is so unfair).
There is so much to be worried about these days, so many things that are genuinely offensive, I will probably give this one a miss. Don't start me on Guy Gibsons dog either.
Why did we start using "the N word, the F word or the L word" instead of the word itself, as soon as it is said the real word jumps into your head anyway. :@ .

PS I dont think there is an L word.
gizmo
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby EMDEE » Fri May 02, 2014 11:34 am

Why does an offensive character like this get onto the TV?
Merda taurorum animas conturbit. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
EMDEE
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby gizmo » Fri May 02, 2014 11:36 am

Cos there was no political vacancies... :lol:
gizmo
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Return to General Chit Chat