BOWLING ALLEY/SOFTPLAY/RESTAURANT

As title but stay within the bounds of the Acceptable Use Policy.

BOWLING ALLEY/SOFTPLAY/RESTAURANT

Postby Jeb0428 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:35 pm

Hi everyone,

I am interested in your views regarding the call center which has lay empty for years to be turned into a bowling alley, soft play and restaurant? Fit to serve the whole community and those outside Campbeltown as well as providing jobs. It would serve decent good quality food at reasonable prices and will consist of 6 lanes regarding bowling. I would look to bring business in from Tarbert and Lochgilphead as well as tourists.
This is a project for my university. I am a local girl who would like to make my business plan something which could benefit my hometown as there is a chance it may be taken further if the investors which I will pitch my business plan to see potential in it. Any feedback would be fantastic. Thanks for your help.
Jeb0428
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Re: BOWLING ALLEY/SOFTPLAY/RESTAURANT

Postby katya » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:23 am

Hi Jeb,
I think it's a very good idea - I'm sure many people would welcome more indoor activities in the town, and it would be great to see such a building put back to use. However, I would suggest that on the food side snacks and light bites might be more appropriate? I'm not sure how many would visit specifically to have a meal, I assume most would rather like something to eat while they were bowling. Also, we currently have a committee of local parents submitting funding applications to create a soft play at the community centre.
I wish you luck with your project, and feel free to PM me if you want any more details :)
Katya
katya
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Return to General Chit Chat