Admin :

As title but stay within the bounds of the Acceptable Use Policy.

Admin :

Postby Iain » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:05 am

Hi All !

I’m not often present on this chit-chat page so I’m not altogether certain if this type of message has already been mentioned..., “a thanks to Admin”!

This is far from being a boot-licking message as I’ve certainly no objectives and I don’t even know who Admin is..., and to him/her/them; I prefer it stays that way.
Anyway, thanks for a great site that over the years has surely given a lot of pleasure to thousands at home and abroad. And speaking for many, despite being surrounded by different accents or even languages, The Kintyre Forum helps us all stave off that home-sick syndrome.

Also, I’d like to congratulate the members ! :wink: Over the years, I’ve been a member of dozens of forums and its rare to find one with so much camaraderie.
And in particular, I’d like to thank the “anonymous” member who sent me a genealogical book last week to help out my tree research. (for free) viewtopic.php?f=60&t=16023
Shona is also a pearl ! (like many others) An example..., concerning that book and now knowing that it’s not digitalized..., she must have copied that page word for word and filtered the unnecessary elements. That and all the rest must have taken her hours !

Thanks all ! ..., Iain.
Iain
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Return to General Chit Chat