Members

As title but stay within the bounds of the Acceptable Use Policy.

Members

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:55 pm

Seems to have been a lot of users/guests on here at any given time over the past few days.Usually it has been around four or five.The other day there were fifty five people on here at once.Strange. :?
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Members

Postby four eyes » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:59 pm

LANDROVER ROGER wrote:Seems to have been a lot of users/guests on here at any given time over the past few days.Usually it has been around four or five.The other day there were fifty five people on here at once.Strange. :?

perhaps it's something to do with a certain controversial thread seems to be attracting a lot of viewing.
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby sonofaslantreborn » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:29 pm

four eyes wrote:
LANDROVER ROGER wrote:Seems to have been a lot of users/guests on here at any given time over the past few days.Usually it has been around four or five.The other day there were fifty five people on here at once.Strange. :?

perhaps it's something to do with a certain controversial thread seems to be attracting a lot of viewing.

Aye, it's wild what's happening up in Carradale and I've heard there's a lot more to come..........
sonofaslantreborn
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Postby Whips & Jingles » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:45 pm

four eyes wrote:

Which thread is that?

Is it worth a look????

I think I will play safe and stay around Torrisdale, as you can get a good night's sleep in amongst the waving trees. With the absence of rough old bangers CHUGGING around The Square at all hours of the day or night, it seems like a mighty safe bet to me. As well as listening to the trawler engines out on the Sound, you can trip the light fantastic, as the blue flashes from Bungo's boy's squad cars illuminate the bedroom through well worn and moth eaten curtains.

Ahhh the mushrooms have all but gone for this year!
Whips & Jingles
Whips & Jingles
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby four eyes » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:28 pm

you camping with rodger old chum,or been eatin the mushrooms per chance?
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:51 am

four eyes wrote:you camping with rodger old chum,or been eatin the mushrooms per chance?

Roger and Rodger have totally different meanings,so be careful! :D
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby four eyes » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:21 pm

sorry rog,my mistake.looks like only a couple of us left on here.
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Return to General Chit Chat