A Conversation

As title but stay within the bounds of the Acceptable Use Policy.

A Conversation

Postby Martin » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:13 pm

Barry - Alroight Martin ?
Me - Hello Barry
Barry - Guess what ?
Me - Do tell
Barry - The Mrs is pregnant again
Me - How many will that be, nine ?
Barry - Ten
Me - Have you ever thought of getting the Mrs sterilised ?
Barry - Are you saying my Mrs is dirty mate, innit ?
Me - See you later Barry (if I can't possibly avoid you).
Ouch !
Martin
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: A Conversation

Postby Martin » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:56 am

Some background info....
Barry is about 42 and takes great pleasure in boasting that he's never done a stroke of work in his life.
I'm honestly not a "Benefits Basher" but surely to God there's something wrong here.
IF YOU CAN'T FEED 'EM, DON'T BREED 'EM.
Unless one of his herd has the inclination to pull itself up by its boot straps and better itself (and I seriously doubt that will happen) that will be ten more kids growing up with the same mentality. That surely can't be right ?
Child Benefit, I'm sure, is a wonderful thing when used right, but not as an encouragement to keep on breeding. I shudder to think how much that "family" rakes in per week. They even have TWO council houses FFS.
Something, somewhere has gone very wrong in our society.
Sorry for going on, but this has really niggled me, I probably should have posted it in Current Affairs.
Ouch !
Martin
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby MPR » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:45 pm

I do belive that everyone should contribute to society, If you are able, there are plenty of things that could be done to help ofset the money recieved for doing absolutley nothing. Dosnt have to be a 5 day a week thing but there are plenty on elderly that could use help with their gardens, house cleaning, painting, beach cleaning, etc etc.
MPR
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby EMDEE » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:02 pm

In this instance though, I think Barry is too busy procreating to have time to get involved with any of these activities. :roll:
Merda taurorum animas conturbit. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
EMDEE
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:46 pm

EMDEE wrote:In this instance though, I think Barry is too busy procreating to have time to get involved with any of these activities. :roll:

He could start by putting his trousers on. :D
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Martin » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:53 am

Tracksuit trousers, of course.
Ouch !
Martin
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby EMDEE » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:07 am

Martin wrote:Tracksuit trousers, of course.

I take it Barry is a bit of a sportsman then? :?
Merda taurorum animas conturbit. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
EMDEE
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Martin » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:31 am

Yeah right ! I would imagine the closest that thing gets to sports is in front of his TV with a can of Special Brew or bottle of White Lightning in his paw. If he went to a football match it wouldn't be to watch the game.
Ouch !
Martin
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby odds » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:59 am

MPR wrote:I do belive that everyone should contribute to society, If you are able, there are plenty of things that could be done to help ofset the money recieved for doing absolutley nothing. Dosnt have to be a 5 day a week thing but there are plenty on elderly that could use help with their gardens, house cleaning, painting, beach cleaning, etc etc.

I can see your point, but you must realise that there are people that are willing and those that are not. You will find the ones that are willing are the ones that have probably been working for donkeys years and do not have a clue how the system/law works, so off they go and do whatever volutarily and then be accused of working, even voluntary, without notifying the Job Centre. Then you get the ones that know how the system works, never worked, never paid NI contributions but still expect to be 'kept'.
I know how difficult it is for 'normal' working people to claim benefits that they have worked for to then claim them:
My wife recently had a heart attack and had to stop work obviously, and went signing on, after 4 weeks her 'adviser' said she wasn't doing enough to find work, yet she had to walk past groups of youngsters at the Job Centre doorway supping beers to sign on. So what is the government doing about this lot then ......... never mind questioning my wifes commitment to finding a job after a heart attack !!

Pete
odds
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby francii » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:24 pm

I heard the government's future benefits plans include restricting child benefits to the first four children, so soon enough your 'friend' won't be so gleeful over his ten children when he has to pay for six of them himself.
francii
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby Martin » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:00 pm

Update.
He's got a dog, a Staffie. It had to be, the cretin probably thinks the dog makes him look hard. He tells me to stroke it, "He's friendly, he won't bite you mate".
I looked at the beast, straining at the lead, ears back and slavering and came to the conclusion that nothing would make me put my fingers near that.
BTW Francii, I'm glad you put friend in quotes as that is no friend of mine, however, I do seem to be his new bestest fwend in the whole wide weld.
You'll all be pleased to know his Mrs. is still in pod and progressing nicely.
Ouch !
Martin
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Martin » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:00 pm

Rat Faced Wee Twat Next Door - Are you ok ?
Me - Ugh
RFWTND - Is it raining ? It is raining, isn't it ?
Me - How very perceptive of you.

Ho-Hum.
Ouch !
Martin
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to General Chit Chat