local hotels guest house etc

Latest news and updates from the www.visitkintyre.info website featuring a NEW LIVE webcam - click here to see

local hotels guest house etc

Postby chad bonesteele » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:33 pm

I am very impressed with the ease of use that I find on the forum when looking for accomodation, however it would be very very usefull if the establishments could put a method of payment on their ads/ sites. I travel with very little cash and its nice to know if i need to get some at the hole in the wall or if the establishment takes credit cards before hand or before making a reservation.[color=#FF4040][/color]
chad bonesteele
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Re: local hotels guest house etc

Postby visitkintyre.info » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:20 pm

chad bonesteele wrote:I am very impressed with the ease of use that I find on the forum when looking for accomodation, however it would be very very usefull if the establishments could put a method of payment on their ads/ sites. I travel with very little cash and its nice to know if i need to get some at the hole in the wall or if the establishment takes credit cards before hand or before making a reservation.

Hi Chad,

I assume you are on about the http://www.kintyreaccommodation.com/index.htm website? If so will take this on board. Cheers :mrgreen:
visitkintyre.info
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Re: local hotels guest house etc

Postby chad bonesteele » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:19 am

thats what I'm on about, again very grateful for the site
chad bonesteele
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Return to News from www.visitkintyre.info