Webcam

Latest news and updates from the www.visitkintyre.info website featuring a NEW LIVE webcam - click here to see

Re: Webcam

Postby Rosemary Scott » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:00 pm

Hi ScD the live webcam across Campbeltown is really fantastic all your hard work paid off.I am sure all the Campbeltonians that don't have the good fortune to be living there will appreciate the views that can now be seen.I spend many a happy hour watching and a good few folk that have been at my house always ask where this place is so of course I give them the Website, well those that have computers, those that havn't I tell them to pay a visit.Its a beautiful day by the looks of things today wish I were there!!!! :( So keep it streaming please :D :D :D
Rosemary Scott
Happy Camper
Happy Camper
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:23 pm
Location: born in Craigard now in Finchampstead Berkshire


Re: Webcam

Postby Ship called Dignity » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:59 pm

Rosemary Scott wrote:Hi ScD the live webcam across Campbeltown is really fantastic all your hard work paid off.I am sure all the Campbeltonians that don't have the good fortune to be living there will appreciate the views that can now be seen.I spend many a happy hour watching and a good few folk that have been at my house always ask where this place is so of course I give them the Website, well those that have computers, those that havn't I tell them to pay a visit.Its a beautiful day by the looks of things today wish I were there!!!! :( So keep it streaming please :D :D :D


Rosemary

Thanks - it is great to get feedback.

I still need to move it outside in to the housing unit but will tackle this next month.

It is amazing how many people are using it from all over the world. Last week, I know of people were looking at it from America, Australia, China, Germany, Italy, France, Holland, England etc

I'd quite happily have it set-up for you as I know it means alot to you. I just hope one day you get to see it again with your own eyes - I really do.

Take care
User avatar
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 6015
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:50 pm
Location: Campbeltown


Re: Webcam

Postby Rosemary Scott » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:33 pm

Hi ScD working on the possibility of getting a new pair of feet plus a hip and a few other adjustments then I WILL be home againg to see Campbeltown with my own eyes!!!Its all the hills and braes that take their toll on me.Another couple of my friends are now viewing as well so the webcam is ever growing in popularity ( just hope it never gets overloaded to the point of crashing)
regards
Rosemary
Rosemary Scott
Happy Camper
Happy Camper
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:23 pm
Location: born in Craigard now in Finchampstead Berkshire


Re: Webcam

Postby visitkintyre.info » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:27 pm

Anyone have any feedback about the webcam? Have you tried the e-mail SNAPSHOT feature?

http://www.visitkintyre.info/webcam/index.htm

As mentioned before it is best to view the camera in Internet Explorer and click on LIVE VIEW.
visitkintyre.info
Happy Camper
Happy Camper
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:52 pm
Location: Kintyre


Re: Webcam

Postby chad bonesteele » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:17 am

use snapshot all the time, very very nice setup, thank you!
chad bonesteele
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:28 pm


Re: Webcam

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:24 pm

Is the webcam inside a brass diver`s helmet?It looked like that at 14:20 today as the sun was reflecting back through the window. :?
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 3121
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 10:39 am


Re: Webcam

Postby Ship called Dignity » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:16 am

LANDROVER ROGER wrote:Is the webcam inside a brass diver`s helmet?It looked like that at 14:20 today as the sun was reflecting back through the window. :?


No, it is just the shape of the camera and you are seeing the reflection from the window.

Image

Really have to get it outside into the housing unit! CCan anyone help?! 8)
User avatar
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 6015
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:50 pm
Location: Campbeltown


Re: Webcam

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:13 am

Ship called Dignity wrote:
LANDROVER ROGER wrote:Is the webcam inside a brass diver`s helmet?It looked like that at 14:20 today as the sun was reflecting back through the window. :?


No, it is just the shape of the camera and you are seeing the reflection from the window.

Image

Really have to get it outside into the housing unit! CCan anyone help?! 8)

Smash your window? :lol:
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 3121
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 10:39 am


Re: Webcam

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:44 am

Can not access. :(
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 3121
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 10:39 am


Re: Webcam

Postby Ship called Dignity » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:48 pm

LANDROVER ROGER wrote:Can not access. :(


Should be okay now - sorry, I headed away on Tuesday to take advantage of the good weather and it went down for some reason. Need to look and remote rebooting so stop this.
User avatar
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 6015
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:50 pm
Location: Campbeltown


Re: Webcam

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:01 pm

Thank you! :D
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 3121
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 10:39 am


Re: Webcam

Postby Rosemary Scott » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:17 pm

Anybody else out there having a problem with the webcam.I have just come back from Campbeltown last week I was able to get it over the weekend and now it has dissapeared I cant get anything on it at all now :( :( :( :( :shock:
Rosemary Scott
Happy Camper
Happy Camper
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:23 pm
Location: born in Craigard now in Finchampstead Berkshire


Re: Webcam

Postby Bobh » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:23 pm

Have not been able to access camera for a couple of days.
Bobh
Active Poster
Active Poster
 
Posts: 422
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:05 pm
Location: GLASGOW


Re: Webcam

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:17 am

Back on.Yippeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! :D
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 3121
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 10:39 am


Re: Webcam

Postby Rosemary Scott » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:17 pm

Hallelujah!!!! my prayers have bin answered. Thank you.I am a happy bunny again :D :D :D :D :D
Rosemary Scott
Happy Camper
Happy Camper
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:23 pm
Location: born in Craigard now in Finchampstead Berkshire


PreviousNext

Return to News from www.visitkintyre.info

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest