Campbeltown.info

Latest news and updates from the www.visitkintyre.info website featuring a NEW LIVE webcam - click here to see

Campbeltown.info

Postby dgraves » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:01 pm

You are doing a terrific job with the Campbeltown.info, Davie. The photography is gorgeous.
Love the articles, too.

PS..I know there are problems on the webcam cable, but what is it showing a picture of now? Is that a baby?
Dorian
dgraves
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby Jek Black » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:25 pm

Think that is maybe Davie in need of a shave Dorian :lol:

Leastways......I'm hopin' it is :?

It is like that image from the film No Way Out that the techies manage to enhance enough, in a race against time, to show Kevin Costner as being Sean Young's secret boyfriend and therefore Ivan in the Pentagon..........
Jek Black
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby dgraves » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:35 pm

I went back and studied it some more, Jek.. Are you sure that's hair? I thought it was a fuzzy black blanket. Look at the tiny ear...better not speculate anymore :lol:
Dorian
dgraves
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Re: Campbeltown.info

Postby Ship called Dignity » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:41 pm

dgraves wrote:You are doing a terrific job with the Campbeltown.info, Davie. The photography is gorgeous.
Love the articles, too.

PS..I know there are problems on the webcam cable, but what is it showing a picture of now? Is that a baby?

It is all a bit time consuming and have other stuff I am trying to get done - least of all I decided to change host for the various websites I have and it is a bit more difficult than I thought (well for me it is anyway!). I thought about doing two sites www.campbeltown.info and www.visitkintyre.info but I won't have the time and I'll just leave them both pointing to the same area. There is certainly more of a Campbeltown slant on the site but the site will cover all of Kintyre albeit I am sure the south of Kintyre will be more prominent as I stay here!

With regards the webcam - no that is the floor and the side of the PC. Just preparing to finally get this back room decorated! Been murder trying to get tradesman! Going to order a new cable online for the webcam so I can get the loch on again - sorry about it being down for so long but Lorne stole my office! :shock:

Have 100s of photos to add - will slowly but surely get there again I am sure!

Regards
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Ship called Dignity » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:54 pm

Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby dgraves » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:59 pm

Thanks again, Davie. I sincerely appreciate your hard work and talent.
Dorian
dgraves
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Return to News from www.visitkintyre.info