<-SITE UPGRADE->

Latest news and updates from the www.visitkintyre.info website featuring a NEW LIVE webcam - click here to see

<-SITE UPGRADE->

Postby take_a_pop » Mon May 01, 2006 3:42 pm

Weil impressed wae the changes yur makin folks, whin ah opened up the site tae be greeted by ah braw BIG picture oh the loch an awe the sailing boats it wuz a pufect stert tae ma dey.

Yur face lift has made a hoora diffrence ah ready, BUT, an thur has got tae be a but, whin yur feenished awe yur face liftin, an if ye've eni left cuid ah get it fae yeh's.
Am gettin bugg'rd an a new face,legs, erms, aye an ma hips fur shour awe need up liftin.

Noo a ken The P, and Malky an Pete Reek fur shoor, an mayby ev'n ah few oh the weemin who a'll naw mention, awe need an deserve it mer than me, but ift ye've eni gan sper a'll take it, an if a dinna use it Aye can aye sell it oan, am sure T.j or D.g, or Jane59, Annie, an especially Jeaneete, and numerous mer wuid buy it. :lol: :wink: :

Oniway ist Mundey so am naw ganni sey enithin tae upset eniwan, but thurs nae point in eni oh that lot washing thur faces wae the May due. Ist thur. Naw definatly naw. :lol: :lol:
take_a_pop
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby jane59 » Mon May 01, 2006 5:40 pm

[img][img]http://dolls.blinkyou.com/dollgallery/05012006/62ags2m3wohf0ymp.gif[/img][/img]

Ta fur the wee hint auld yin ........it worked !!!
jane59
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby Bobbie En Tejas » Mon May 01, 2006 6:46 pm

My only fear, auld, is thep will update you.. then when he gets to me he'll have your old spare parts, and those will be my update! Not saying that it won't be an improvement, but I would be hoping for something a little more glamorous... like Jane59's!
Some people die at 21 but aren't buried until they are 65.
Bobbie En Tejas
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Pete Reek » Mon May 01, 2006 8:25 pm

Yir quite right Pop aboot me needin a face lift. Ah leaned oot the side o the bed this mornin and had a job catchin mi owld face afore it hit the grun.
Ah hae that many warts and big holes on mi fizzog that yi could button it up lake a wesscot. Ah could keep wan o they botox factories on overtime makin enuff jeest for me.
Mind you, mi ar$e dusna trell on the grun lake some o yis, but thats hee haw tae boast aboot.
Small p and the big Lergiesider did a grett job on the site right enuff, so it jeest goes tae show that yi really canna judge a boady bi how they look.
Ahm away tae hae a wee look at some o the other bits afore bedtime.
Cheerio enoo.
Pete Reek

Postby Ship called Dignity » Thu May 04, 2006 9:13 pm

Been meaning to do this for sometime but caught up in too many other things! Anyway, as it was all pretty much a learning curve it is all a bit of a muddle which I will slowly put right. I want to keep the same format throughout the site etc.

Photo of the week updated and will try and make a concervative effort to get that going again on a weekly basis with voting introduced!
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Bobbie En Tejas » Thu May 04, 2006 9:29 pm

Davie, that pic on the site is beautiful - boats, perfectly smooth water, reflections, right up my alley. Who took it?
Bobbie En Tejas
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Ship called Dignity » Thu May 04, 2006 9:42 pm

Bobbie En Tejas wrote:Davie, that pic on the site is beautiful - boats, perfectly smooth water, reflections, right up my alley. Who took it?

Surprisingly enough, me! Was taken last June about 6am in the morning - early feeding days :wink: so I was up!

Actually been sorting out alot of my photos and never realised I had so many over the last year!

Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Go Davie!

Postby Annie » Thu May 04, 2006 10:26 pm

Definitely post card material! You are so talented!
Annie
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Bobbie En Tejas » Thu May 04, 2006 10:57 pm

I believe I have said before, but I may have always thought it and never said it, but I have never seen as many beautiful pics come from one area. And many are amateur pics, not taken by professionals.. the quality of the pics just blows me away sometimes. And then they say, "oh, that ol' thing? It was just laying around in my closest" :!: :!: :!:

Its not just the area. I've taken pics there and mine never came out like that. So, if I repeat myself about pictures, please forgive me. It's genuine and I am amazed.
Bobbie En Tejas
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Kudos!

Postby Annie » Thu May 04, 2006 11:05 pm

I think it is a little of both Bobbie. Of course, the right time, the right place and the right camera angle and a good eye for brilliant scenery is all part and parcel of it.

Maybe we should sign Davie and the rest of our photographers up for a Hallmark contract????

:lol: :P :shock: :D :roll:
Annie
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Ship called Dignity » Thu May 04, 2006 11:16 pm

Ach shucks :oops: - with the introuction of digital cameras I am sure there are a whole host of people out there who have better pictures than me.

Here is a link to a few more I added to a website I have done for the Davaar Bar - not finished yet mind you but ach weeellll

http://www.davaarbar.co.uk/images/kintyre/index.htm
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

The Davaar Bar!

Postby Annie » Thu May 04, 2006 11:21 pm

The photos are great. How did you get the arial (spelling??) of the loch and the memorial!

The photos remind me of when I was wee and my Grandad used to go for a pint on a Friday night and stand outside the Davaar. Then when my granny Dewar used to send me looking for him he used to by my a Coke and a bag of crisps to bribe me, so he could have another pint before coming home!

I think they used to call the old codgers on the corner, The Midges, if I'm not mistaken! :lol: :lol:
Annie
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to News from www.visitkintyre.info