Some photos of Common Seals

Latest news and updates from the www.visitkintyre.info website featuring a NEW LIVE webcam - click here to see

Postby badfish » Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:18 pm

hmmm get wer ur cumin fae jaywalker but us fish dont really share family bonds ,jeez most of us eat were own young :!:

i prefer worms my self :lol:
ARE U THICK
badfish
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby Bobbie En Tejas » Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:27 pm

jaywalker wrote:We shouldnt stop there, why should people pull baby fish away from their parents and kill them.. And what about the poor wee calves murdered for beef burgers,and the cute little fluffy chicks, I dont even want to think about the lambchops.. And all this just because people want money to spend... :evil: :twisted:

Wellllllllll, I disagree there. I am one of those who feel it is natural for human beings to eat meat, although we probably eat too much. I will never fault a farmer for making money by raising food. I'm sure that many of them could make a lot more money and have a much easier life in many different fields (no pun intended), but choose to raise animals for food. If you think a good part of the world is hungry now, quit killing animals for food and see how long people last. The animals would have to eat, so what would they eat? Animals and humans would be vying for the same food. And is it more humane that animals and people starve to death for lack of food? Well, they all wouldn't starve to death.. bears would still fish and cats would still eat mice.
Some people die at 21 but aren't buried until they are 65.
Bobbie En Tejas
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Bobbie En Tejas » Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:28 pm

badfish wrote:hmmm get wer ur cumin fae jaywalker but us fish dont really share family bonds ,jeez most of us eat were own young :!:

i prefer worms my self :lol:

bad.. maybe he's just baiting us.. :lol:
Some people die at 21 but aren't buried until they are 65.
Bobbie En Tejas
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby badfish » Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:33 pm

ah u fink hes fishin hu hhmmm maybe , :wink:
ARE U THICK
badfish
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Poor Wee Seals!

Postby Annie » Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:38 am

Signed your petition! Thanks for posting it!!!!!!!!
Annie
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Previous

Return to News from www.visitkintyre.info