wanadoo

For help regarding the message board and any other computer related matters you may have!

wanadoo

Postby Nancie » Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:09 am

Saw a piece on the news tonight re wanadooand broadband - this came with my machine and I was wondering if anyone can recommend anything better.
Nancie
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby Jonathan » Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:03 pm

Tiscali - BT - AOL all offer similar products at similar speeds. It all comes down to the type of package that suits you and the price ie: Unlimited packages, Download Limits etc etc.

Am not sure what ISPs are available in the Campbeltown area but Tiscali would be an option to change to - have used them in installation packages for ADSL users and have never encountered a problem.
Jonathan
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby jdcarra » Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:45 pm

Jonathan wrote:Tiscali - BT - AOL all offer similar products at similar speeds. It all comes down to the type of package that suits you and the price ie: Unlimited packages, Download Limits etc etc.

Am not sure what ISPs are available in the Campbeltown area but Tiscali would be an option to change to - have used them in installation packages for ADSL users and have never encountered a problem.

Our connection to broadband in Carradale last september, my package is Tiscali Smart Talk which is unlimited usage, all uk land line calls night, day, weekend are all included in the package monthly fee of £19.99. You only pay for 0845/0870 and mob no's which come in at a saving of 5% on BT. You get a detailed monthly billing of all your calls and I have been happy with Tiscali since joining.
jdcarra
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Technical Support