Madonna

Have your say....

Madonna

Postby Ninja Mania » Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:02 pm

Been watching madonna,s video of her single, Hung Up, this is 1 of the best songs she has done,in quite a while. Although i get the feeling she is loosing the sex appeal she has, she still knows how to move her groove. Maybe i just like it because of the ABBA content, god whats happening to me ???? am i getting that old,? guess so. I mind when she was a tot.
Ninja Mania
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Madonna

Postby ChrisA » Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:55 pm

Ninja Mania wrote:Been watching madonna,s video of her single, Hung Up, this is 1 of the best songs she has done,in quite a while. Although i get the feeling she is loosing the sex appeal she has, she still knows how to move her groove. Maybe i just like it because of the ABBA content, god whats happening to me ???? am i getting that old,? guess so. I mind when she was a tot.

For me, Maddy lost her sex appeal around 1984. Right after she lost her puppy fat, post her Hacienda appearence.

Skinny girls are yuk :wink:
ChrisA
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby Malky » Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:10 pm

ChrisA, you'll have seen the "Call My Name" video from Charlotte Church then.

When these titties start jiggling it's impossible to take your eyes off them :shock:

Last time I saw her she was a wee girl singing big opera songs. Now she's a big girl.........well that's it really. :wink:

Malky
Malky
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby GarySutherland » Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:35 am

I saw Madonna on Parkinson the other night and remarked on how flabby her arms were looking. Definitely not aging as well as she might hope.

Cheers
Gary
GarySutherland
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby kintyre 84 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:47 pm

So much for the idea of "new men"!!!

The stereotypical version is still alive and kicking..... as the above comments show!!!

:)
kintyre 84
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby Ninja Mania » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:34 pm

Is that so, jungle jane, and who put the smile back on your wee face then ?. Was it not one of those so called stereotypical men, you mentioned above.????????????//
Ninja Mania
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby dgraves » Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:07 am

I don't know about that, Kintyre 84- Have you ever worked around or had a close association with your "new men"?

No metrosexuals for me :shock: I think I like them just the way they are!!
Dorian
dgraves
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby GarySutherland » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:34 pm

kintyre 84 wrote:So much for the idea of "new men"!!!

The stereotypical version is still alive and kicking..... as the above comments show!!!

Sorry, guess some of us aren't quite as modern as we might like to think.

Me? Whilst I don't mind changing babies' nappies I still hold doors open for the fairer sex, and I try to avoid cussing too much in their presence as well. Guess I've got a way to go yet...

Cheers
Gary
GarySutherland
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby Pete Reek » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:20 am

There was an item in a newspaper a few days ago about a gentleman that got a huge amount of abuse hurled at him by a member of the "fair sex" The reason for the outburst? He held open a door for her as she was carrying a lot of shopping and had a child in tow.
The child would think this is normal behaviour as her mum was doing it, and she is taking in all the foul mouthed abuse her mum is spouting and thinking, this is what I need to do when I am older.
The gentleman continued to hold the door open until she had passed through, proving to all and sundry that he was indeed a gentleman.
A relevant question to all the red blooded variety out there: Would you have slammed it in her kisser and left her to it?
Answers on a postcard please to: kintyre 84. If she gets plenty of them, more than likely her wee "stereotype" will get his lugs chewed off! :lol:
Pete Reek

Return to Forum on Films, Music, TV, Books etc