Take That - The Circus

Have your say....

Take That - The Circus

Postby Ags » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:09 pm

I can't believe with half of Kintyre at hampden over the weekend that we didn't bump into anybody we knew. We didn't even bump into some of our best buddies who were there on the same night! BUT - WOW!!!!! What a show!! It is very difficult to even begin to describe what it was like, other than utterly amazing, and something I am quite sure we will never see the like of again! Perfectly rehearsed and not a lot of room for ad-libbing but lots of fun, and cracking tunes! We didn't see Gary Go but The Script got a huge Glasgow welcome and seemed genuinely gobsmacked with the audience reaction! Lots of highlights for me but the fireworks at the end were the perfect finale :)
Ags
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Re: Take That - The Circus

Postby Bobh » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:01 pm

Did not attend concert Ags but live within a corner kick's distance of Hampden to know what the atmosphere was like. MENTAL!!
Bobh
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby SYDNEY.B » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:07 am

same here didnt see anybody local, but what a night, amazing concert, show, the whole thing was brilliant. Loved the Scrypt and Gary Go, will take a lot to beat this concert.
SYDNEY.B
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby Ags » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:04 am

Just as well we didn't know that Bohb, we might have been popping in for a cuppa till the traffic died down!! You won't be having a very peaceful summer with all the concerts Hampden is hosting this year!! 14th of July again for us :D Don't think anybody didn't enjoy it Sydney B....fantastic!! We crashed on a friend's sofa bed on Sunday night and I'm quite sure the wee one was still doing the arm moves to "never forget" in her sleep! How I escaped a black eye I don't know :<>
Ags
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby moi » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:29 pm

Fantastic concert, four of us up on Fri night never seen anything like it! All wishing we had tickets for the Sat night also. Bumped into two locals as we tried to find our way home,took us hours but we managed!! :D
moi
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby Lel » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:43 pm

I was there on Sunday too. Was a great concert - no expense spared on the set. Met people from the town in Tgi's before the concert but not at Hampden. Didn't realise that half the town were there until i checked Bebo on Monday and seen all the pics :L
Lel
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Return to Forum on Films, Music, TV, Books etc