Must watch! Friday 31 march

Have your say....

Postby Trapper » Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:24 pm

Thi friday, The Wicker Man is on ITV4. Anybody that hasn't seen you've got to watch it, Anybody that already has.. probably will be watchin it anyway. It's hoooora good.Even if you're not into it it's worth watchin for a naked britt ekland slapping her buttocks! Summer isle summer isle summer isle summer isle.

Oh and the equalizer is in it.
Trapper
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby jock the boat » Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:38 pm

Thi friday, The Wicker Man is on ITV4. Anybody that hasn't seen you've got to watch it, Anybody that already has.. probably will be watchin it anyway. It's hoooora good.Even if you're not into it it's worth watchin for a naked britt ekland slapping her buttocks! Summer isle summer isle summer isle summer isle.

Oh and the equalizer is in it.

So is my illegitimate cousin. He's in the first seen and can be seen being flown and that by edward woodward the equalyser. I don't really talk to him tho cos he's not a pure boat, he's actually a boat plane. He was the result of a back stairs hump. My uncle Orkney longliner picked up a wee twin engined cessna and boorked her and my cuz was the result. Dirty old uncle orkney. Mind you she had some set of engines on her! :twisted:
no 1 will want to play with me once the bloody swimming pool opens. toot toot. except Gen Jack
jock the boat
Active Poster
Active Poster

Return to Forum on Films, Music, TV, Books etc