Trainspotting 2

Have your say....

Trainspotting 2

Postby bill » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:52 pm

Looks like the long awaited ,and often talked about,follow up to Trainspotting is actually going to happen.

"After several false starts, director Danny Boyle said a script is in progress, and the plan is to release the film in 2016, on the 20 anniversary of the original.

“This has been a long time coming,” the Slumdog Millionaire director told Canadian film website The Playlist. “There’s always been this long term plan for Trainspotting 2.”

He believes that the entire cast could be re-assembled including the original’s star Ewan McGregor. “I don’t think there will be any barriers to Ewan or any of the cast coming back,” the director said.

He added: “The reason for doing it again is that people cherish the original, people remember it or have caught up with it if they never saw it because they were younger."

Tommy:
Doesn't it make you proud to be Scottish?

Mark "Rent-boy" Renton:
It's S**TE being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the fu**ing Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some hate the English. I don't. They're just wa**ers. We, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by wa**ers. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonized BY. We're ruled by effete as**oles. It's a S**TE state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and ALL the fresh air in the world won't make any fu**ing difference!
I know my Summer'll never come
I know I'll cry until my dying day has come
Let the Winter roll along
I've got nothing left but song
bill
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Forum on Films, Music, TV, Books etc