Robert Plant

Have your say....

Robert Plant

Postby Govangirl » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:01 pm

Did anyone catch his 'night' on BBC2 last night - absolutely fantastic stuff!!!!!!!! The Electric Proms show was stunning and the documentary was amazing. As someone who went through their formative years with Led Zeppelin I was astonished to realise how short the partnership actually lasted. He came across as charming and incisive - and with integrity by the bucketload - and his strutting still does it for me. I loved how he has both redefined himself over the years but still kept returning to his roots. Of course, if someone had told the teenage Govangirl that she'd be sitting in her living room 4 decades on watching an acoustic version of Plant on BBC2 on a Saturday night, she'd have scoffed! About 40 years might have passed since Led Zeppelin formed but really, to me, the song remains the same.
Great stuff although no doubt got a small percentage of the audience compared to The X Factor :roll: :evil:
Blow away the dreams that tear you apart
Blow away the dreams that break your heart
Blow away the lies that leave you nothing but lost and brokenhearted
Govangirl
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Robert Plant

Postby Kevin Mc » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:54 am

I've recorded it, or rather them - think there were 3 programmes. Looking forward to watching them :)
Kevin Mc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Return to Forum on Films, Music, TV, Books etc