X Factor 2010

Postby ultraviolet » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:41 pm

Thought Gamu was amazing!

ultraviolet
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Re: X Factor 2010

Postby Govangirl » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:07 am

:lol: I know how much we are not supposed to talk about this programme. I hate all it stands for but sorry, for sheer entertainment, you can't beat it. Yes, I agree, this girl had it all and yet she was only 18. That twist on her song was amazing, I loved her! And watch out because she is definitely going to be big with that talent!
But really, the star was G of G AND S! What a character.
Blow away the dreams that tear you apart
Blow away the dreams that break your heart
Blow away the lies that leave you nothing but lost and brokenhearted
Govangirl
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:32 pm

I believe that the Chilean miners have said that they don`t mind staying down there until this is finished forever.The latest gem is the fact that the vocals are"tuned"electronically.God,give me strength! :x
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby bill » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:46 pm

LANDROVER ROGER wrote:I believe that the Chilean miners have said that they don`t mind staying down there until this is finished forever.The latest gem is the fact that the vocals are"tuned"electronically.God,give me strength! :x

Sorry Roger, but the latest gem is that contestant Shirlena Johnson was axed yesterday after fears were raised over her mental well-being.This is after she made it through the boot camp auditions to the judges' houses stage. :shock:

After looking at this performance from her first audition I think it comes as no surprise. :roll:
I know my Summer'll never come
I know I'll cry until my dying day has come
Let the Winter roll along
I've got nothing left but song
bill
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:07 am

My dear departed Mother told me years ago that life is too short for hatred.However I feel that I must ignore her advice when it comes to that piece of work Cowell.I think that he would have done a splendid job for the Gestapo.
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Govangirl » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:15 pm

Roger, I shouldn't, I know I shouldn't but comparing Cowell to the Gestapo is just another example of your warped, often misplaced but usually totally unfunny comments. I cannot for the life of me understand why you continue to visit threads which you patronisingly refer to as rubbish. You may well be ever so much more intelligent than us Roger but I work hard all week at my work and my family life and it is up to me if I want to watch a bit of trash on TV or read a trashy magazine - it's all a bit of escapism after all. I am totally well aware that this show is a fix and that it is entirely cliched and Cowell is a parasite but that's why I love it. I don't fall for it and I don't want to sit all night watching programmes on the economic situation of Landrover - your predictable comments are as cliched as the show itself and I for one wouldn't half mind if you could refrain from patronising those of us who do want to watch it.
You go back to reading War and Peace and we ignorant peasants will continue watching rubbish on telly. :mrgreen:
Govangirl
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:45 am

Cheers Govan Girl.Have a nice day.Please explain the meaning of the word"vitriolic". :)
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Govangirl » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:16 pm

Stop changing your posts then Roger - the first one on 'guilt complex' was closer to how you may be feeling. Nevertheless:

vitriolic - bitterly scathing; caustic criticism...

as in biting, bitter attacks on those you believe are inferior to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a suggestion but why don't you start your own thread entitled Why The X Factor is rubbish and then you can be as happy as Larry entering all your comments on it. Jings, I might even join in!

In the meantime, leave me in the gutter, I'm looking at the stars! :D
Govangirl
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:44 pm

I am not attacking anyone.I am merely giving an opinion on a programme.I do NOT feel that anyone is inferior to me.I am not mentally or educationally superior to anyone.I have never read War and Peace.I am the lowest form of human life.Specifically a pre-owned vehicle re-allocation consultant.(used car salesman)
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby numberplease » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:21 pm

:oops: I have! (read War and Peace), but I still like to watch X-Factor! :lol:
numberplease
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Forum on Films, Music, TV, Books etc