celtic fans today

Post here if you have anything general about sport whether in Kintyre or the world!

celtic fans today

Postby bud » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:01 am

on a week when some rangers fans disgraced their club it embarasing to even think there is any fans would do this but...

scum

bud
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Re: celtic fans today

Postby blueboyno1 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:39 pm

Its not the first time they have done this. :evil: :(
blueboyno1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby Bobh » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:43 pm

The singing was apparently being done by supporters outside the groiund waiting to get in. This was due to only one turnstile being open and some fans missed the first ten minutes of the match. The singing may have been intentional; knowing that a minutes silence was being carried out inside the ground and this marred the respect which was due.

It was disrespectful. However to compare that to Rangers' fans behaviour in Manchester last year when policemen were attacked leaves no comparison. They'll not be scum then?
Bobh
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby bud » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:53 am

Bobh wrote:The singing was apparently being done by supporters outside the groiund waiting to get in. This was due to only one turnstile being open and some fans missed the first ten minutes of the match. The singing may have been intentional; knowing that a minutes silence was being carried out inside the ground and this marred the respect which was due.

It was disrespectful. However to compare that to Rangers' fans behaviour in Manchester last year when policemen were attacked leaves no comparison. They'll not be scum then?

like the excuses

if you read the thread heading and my post you will read that i wasn't comparing the incident to what happened in manchester so why do you have to? its always the same when someone says anything about the so called best fans in the world that you try to defend it by comparing it to incidents rangers fans have been involved in. for the record i think the ones involved in manchester and recently in buddapest are an embarasment too

so missing the point and getting back to the point they are scum

they forget there was celtic players killed in the wars defending our country so where is the respect for them? if they don't like it why don't they frick back off to ireland
bud
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby Bobh » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:24 am

bud wrote:like the excuses
. Facts actually, although they, as i say may have been very aware of what they were doing.

Why did i mention Manchester? you obviously have a very short memory. That's why :roll: A bit disappointed in that you are embaressed by the Rangers fans behaviour. Disgusted would be more apprpriate i think. But i understand you would want to play that down.

Re the Ireland comment, Well that speaks volumes of you.
Bobh
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby hoochykoochy » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:46 am

Ah the Old Firm! Nothing new here then!
hoochykoochy
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby Hume » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:47 pm

hoochykoochy wrote:Ah the Old Firm! Nothing new here then!

Aye :lol: , bet the EPL cannot wait to open its doors to these to!
Should Scotland be an Independent country?

Yes, I believe Scotland is a country and should therefore govern itself.
No, Scotland is not a country it is simply part of the UK and should therefore be governed from London.
Hume
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby bud » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:42 pm

Bobh wrote:
bud wrote:like the excuses
. Facts actually, although they, as i say may have been very aware of what they were doing.

splitting hairs there bob your initial post suggested there was a reason/excuse for their actions

Bobh wrote:Why did i mention Manchester? you obviously have a very short memory. That's why :roll: A bit disappointed in that you are embaressed by the Rangers fans behaviour. Disgusted would be more apprpriate i think. But i understand you would want to play that down.

stop turning the tables here bob this post is about the actions of so called celtic fans at the weekend not about rangers and not about manchester

you can start another forum on that if you like and we can discuss there? but that side and back to my post are you suggesting in it okay
bud
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby Ninja Mania » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:10 pm

:idea: Surely, Petty Petty would have been a better headline for this thread. :?

After all, 1 bad apple in a barrel oh grapes, does,nt make an orange.....Man. :@
Ninja Mania
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Mod8 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:48 pm

Very similar thread from the same time last year.

http://www.kintyreforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7010
Mod8
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Bobh » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:50 pm

Thanks Mod8, i missed that thread from last year.

Bud -not splitting hairs,if you can read my intial response i already mentioned if it was intentional (the singing) then it was out of order. I seriously don't think it was and is being hyped up by the media and bought by some people who may be gullible.

Your thread was a bit 'look at them' they're worse than us which is clearly wrong. When was the last time Rangers played a testimonial in England? The term scum was the word that annoyed me.

Here's something that will surprise you bud. I think CFC should encourage those servicemen/women to go to Celtic Park AKA Paradise to attend with their uniforms on. The system employed just now is to offer free tickets (lets face it there's plenty lol) for those who have served this country without their uniform which is in my opinion is deplorable. Mr Lawell should be encouraging those who have served this country to come to Celtic Park and wear their uniform with pride.
Bobh
Active Poster
Active Poster

Return to Sport Chit Chat