rangers found out at last?

Post here if you have anything general about sport whether in Kintyre or the world!

rangers found out at last?

Postby humf » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:54 am

well gee golly gosh the gers finally got found out after a hammering from that big known team unianisyaois or something to that extent after some very lucky displays against celtic and st johnstone the gers were on course for a third lucky streak in a row with a early own goal against dan petrescus team until a second half destroying will rangers be joining the celts out by christimas?
humf
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Re: rangers found out at last?

Postby bud » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:19 am

nightmare!
bud
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby blueboyno1 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:29 pm

shameful :evil:
blueboyno1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby giantredwood » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:30 am

blueboyno1 wrote:shameful :evil:

You deserve better :lol: :lol: :lol:

And to think just last week you were good enough for the English PL. Oooh ma sides :lol: :lol: :lol:
giantredwood
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby maxmix » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:03 pm

Yep... I would not worry about UK wilde or European leagues.... Stick to Scottish Football....

Terrible game to watch :(

I wonder what will happen on the 4th in Romania....

maxmix
maxmix
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby Sheik Yir Erse » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:49 pm

I watched the highlights last night, and although Rangers played poorly, this surely was just a REALLY bad night at the office :?

Not sure how much the crowd helped, it did seem slightly more agitated than normal even at 1-0 up. I know that Smith has his detractors, but you can't convince me that he has single-handedly coached OUT the ability to pass the ball 5-10 yards from the likes of Mendes / Davis / Thomson / etc :?

Strange that of the 5 goals scored only one of them was 'legitimate' (if you know what I mean) Pretty unlucky really.

You can get away with 2-3 players having a bad night, but not 10. The usual hysterical rantings in the red-tops the next day, palying straight into the hands of the (admitedly growing) Smith-Out Brigade.

I'm off to Parkhead tonight, and the way we're defending, a similar scoreline wouldn't surprise me in the slightest :(

At the moment we'd be lucky if Beazer Homes League Division 47 would have us, never mind the EPL :roll:
Sheik Baby Sheik (_/_) (_\_) (_/_) (_\_) (_/_) (_\_)
Sheik Yir Erse
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby humf » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:57 pm

IM not holding out much hope for the bhoys tonight but they are due a win as i was saying last night the rangers champions league table is not at all lost there is still a good chance the points is not bad when you think seville will prob put a weak team out the time they meet the gers they should already be through but walter needs to be much more offensive i think man needs to grow a set!
humf
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Postby Gallus » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:48 pm

Aye, I can honestly say that in all of its history, this was the most disastrous. Boyd will never make the grade in Europe and for all his running aboot, Miller isn't exactly top class either.
I'll give it 6 months and Barry Ferguson will be signed.
Gallus
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Postby blueboyno1 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:46 pm

The tic were as bad last night . :D You would be lucky to make a half decent team out of Rangers and Celtic.
blueboyno1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Return to Sport Chit Chat