McGregor/Gordon

Post here if you have anything general about sport whether in Kintyre or the world!

Re: McGregor/Gordon

Postby blueboyno1 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:45 pm

4th gen Suthen' wrote:get him on YouTube

Searched and i can't find it could you post the link please .

Thanks
blueboyno1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby smiles » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:11 am

MacDuff wrote:He got his points across quite well on Camera (not sure if many from South of the Border would quite understand what he was saying mind you), and yes, he did come out in support of the 2 players.

How can anyone support the actions of these 2 players? I applaud Rangers actions and so should their fans.
smiles
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby the ringmaster » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:48 am

Dont think anyone supports the actions of the players but does the punishment really fit the crime?
the ringmaster
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby smiles » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:51 am

the ringmaster wrote:Dont think anyone supports the actions of the players but does the punishment really fit the crime?

Depends which punishment you are on about?
smiles
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby 4th gen Suthen' » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:00 pm

blueboyno1 wrote:
4th gen Suthen' wrote:get him on YouTube

Searched and i can't find it could you post the link please .

Thanks

No no...I meant that someone who has the Setanta coverage of the match and build up recorded could get it uploaded to YouTube.

First time I met Josie was at Ibrox in 1969! October 10th to be precise!
ImageImage
4th gen Suthen'
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby the ringmaster » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:20 pm

smiles wrote:
the ringmaster wrote:Dont think anyone supports the actions of the players but does the punishment really fit the crime?

Im on about the SFA
the ringmaster
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby blueboyno1 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:13 pm

There has been far to much made of it .They have been banned from ever playing for Scotland again ,punished by Rangers and now the SFA are holding an enquiry into it this very day ,makes you wonder what else they are going to come up with.I seem to remember a certain player being sent home from the world cup for taking drugs,he never had to take the shit these two players are getting ,it;s about time they were left alone.
blueboyno1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby blueboyno1 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:58 am

Burley is now trying to cover his aris by saying he did not give permission for the team to have a drink after the game. Liar.
blueboyno1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby Hume » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:04 am

blueboyno1 wrote:Burley is now trying to cover his aris by saying he did not give permission for the team to have a drink after the game. Liar.

I'm not saying you are wrong blueboy but how do you know enough to call him a Liar?
Should Scotland be an Independent country?

Yes, I believe Scotland is a country and should therefore govern itself.
No, Scotland is not a country it is simply part of the UK and should therefore be governed from London.
Hume
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby blueboyno1 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:54 pm

Hume wrote:
blueboyno1 wrote:Burley is now trying to cover his aris by saying he did not give permission for the team to have a drink after the game. Liar.

I'm not saying you are wrong blueboy but how do you know enough to call him a Liar?

Because as i have already said on this topic .I know the father of the girl who was on the reception the night in question and Burley asked her if the bar was open.

But there are some on the forum who put this down to yer aunties uncles cousins boy said this and that .I can only relate what i have been told from a very good friend.
blueboyno1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby A Horse called Juan Face » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:08 pm

Maybe he was wanting to go to the bar himself. If you expect everyone to believe a game of Chinese Whispers then you really are quite deluded. Anyway, you said enough had been made of this subject and then started it all up again. What's that all about? I can see from your post on another topic that you're the type of chap that turns every conversation to the scum in blue so I think I'll just ignore your posts from here on in. This post will self destruct in 8 seconds, just long enough for you to get away from the computer. Go on, run.
Sean eternos los laureles que supimos conseguir, que supimos conseguir.
Coronados de gloria vivamos... ¡o juremos con gloria morir!,
A Horse called Juan Face
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Hume » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:09 pm

blueboy, I knew you had already stated you have a contact at CH and I'm not disputing what you've been told. However, there is a big difference between asking a receptionist if the bar is open and allowing the players to drink.

I have read next to nothing on this since the day it happened but I did read that ALL the players went for food on arriving back at CH - perhaps that is why he was asking if the bar was open?
Should Scotland be an Independent country?

Yes, I believe Scotland is a country and should therefore govern itself.
No, Scotland is not a country it is simply part of the UK and should therefore be governed from London.
Hume
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby smiles » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:07 pm

the ringmaster wrote:
smiles wrote:

Im on about the SFA

I applaud Rangers for their actions. The captain of Rangers should be a role model at all times. I do however think the punishment handed out by the SFA is over the top. Especially after they closed the matter! I guess however this is what fan power can achieve.

Blueboy, Burley asked if the bar was open, so what?
smiles
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby blueboyno1 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:00 pm

A Horse called Juan Face wrote:Maybe he was wanting to go to the bar himself. If you expect everyone to believe a game of Chinese Whispers then you really are quite deluded. Anyway, you said enough had been made of this subject and then started it all up again. What's that all about? I can see from your post on another topic that you're the type of chap that turns every conversation to the scum in blue so I think I'll just ignore your posts from here on in. This post will self destruct in 8 seconds, just long enough for you to get away from the computer. Go on, run.

Could you please point out where i ever said enough has been made of this subject ,read the post please .And if you think that you not reading my posts bothers me in any way then i am afraid you are the one who is deluded,could you also explain your comment about the scum in the blue.OH and i have never run from anything in my life ,least of all YOU.
blueboyno1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby A Horse called Juan Face » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:21 pm

blueboyno1 wrote:
A Horse called Juan Face wrote:Maybe he was wanting to go to the bar himself. If you expect everyone to believe a game of Chinese Whispers then you really are quite deluded. Anyway, you said enough had been made of this subject and then started it all up again. What's that all about? I can see from your post on another topic that you're the type of chap that turns every conversation to the scum in blue so I think I'll just ignore your posts from here on in. This post will self destruct in 8 seconds, just long enough for you to get away from the computer. Go on, run.

Could you please point out where i ever said enough has been made of this subject ,read the post please .And if you think that you not reading my posts bothers me in any way then i am afraid you are the one who is deluded,could you also explain your comment about the scum in the blue.OH and i have never run from anything in my life ,least of all YOU.

Whoa, I got a live one here, ahahahahahahehhehehehehhooooohsoshshs
Sean eternos los laureles que supimos conseguir, que supimos conseguir.
Coronados de gloria vivamos... ¡o juremos con gloria morir!,
A Horse called Juan Face
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Sport Chit Chat