Rangers 90 mins away from UEFA Cup final

Post here if you have anything general about sport whether in Kintyre or the world!

Rangers 90 mins away from UEFA Cup final

Postby The modfather » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:02 pm

Well in lads

Make scotland :roll: and the United Kingdom proud.

And get the quad just to piss of ninja mania :P
The modfather
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby Hail to the Thief » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:14 pm

Though they'll need to get a shot on target next week, don't think they managed that tonight. :wink:

In all seriousness Rangers are now in an excellent position to qualify, Fiorentina will be going to win the game and that will suit Rangers counter-attacking nature. They've been good away from home in Europe this season, though it's about time their luck runs out.

Not decided yet if I'll watch it next week, have already lost too many hours watching the anti-football against Barca/Panathonikos/Lisbon/Fiorentina. :wink:
Hail to the Thief
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby Stone Cold aka Doags Bs » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:04 am

Hail to the Thief wrote:Not decided yet if I'll watch it next week, have already lost too many hours watching the anti-football against Barca/Panathonikos/Lisbon/Fiorentina. :wink:

I Man Yoo weren't playing very much football on Wednesday right enough.
Stone Cold aka Doags Bs
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby Hume » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:56 am

Aye, another decent result for Rangers. Anyone who says they won't beat Fiorentina away probably also said they wouldn't progress agains Pana, Werder Bremen and Sporting and look what happened.

In a way Rangers' home form in Europe has been replicated by all our clubs this year. Eighteen, I think, teams have come to Scotland, Barcelona twice, in European competitions this season and only Lyon and Barcelona have left with a win. Not too bad eh?

I might have missed someone but I think they are:

BK Hacken, Zeta, Crevena Zvezda, Lyon, Stuttgart, Barca, Panathinaikos, Werder Bremen, Sporting, Fiorentina, Bayen Munich, Lokomotiv Moscow, FC Copenhagen, Dnipropetrovsk or whatever, Spartak Moscow, AC Milan, Shaktahr Donetsk and Benfica.

Some good teams in there too.
Should Scotland be an Independent country?

Yes, I believe Scotland is a country and should therefore govern itself.
No, Scotland is not a country it is simply part of the UK and should therefore be governed from London.
Hume
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby A Horse called Juan Face » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:25 am

Hume wrote:Aye, another decent result for Rangers. Anyone who says they won't beat Fiorentina away probably also said they wouldn't progress agains Pana, Werder Bremen and Sporting and look what happened.

I thought Rangers had blown it when they only drew with Sporting at Ibrox. Now theyve got a similar result again, and I would not be surprised if they go through, though I would be surprised if an Italian team made the same silly errors that Sporting did. It's the same as the Barcelona - Man U game, the away team I think has the advantage. Starting to beleive half the battle (and psychologically too) is not conceding an away goal.
Sean eternos los laureles que supimos conseguir, que supimos conseguir.
Coronados de gloria vivamos... ¡o juremos con gloria morir!,
A Horse called Juan Face
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Rangers 90 mins away from UEFA Cup final

Postby Ninja Mania » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:21 pm

The modfather wrote:Well in lads

Make scotland :roll: and the United Kingdom proud.

And get the quad just to piss of ninja mania :P

Yur feckin rite there, but its cause oh the bets im going too have to cough up, and if they beat us this weekend, its league over too, more feckin money. :cry:

I never thought such a boring feckin team would be in with a chance to win 4 trophies. :shock:

Mind you, they have not done it yet, they have only won one trophy so far, and no certs to win anymore. ( I feckin hope) :D
Ninja Mania
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby gers#1fan » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:15 pm

scottish cups a safe bet to be ours but then again..
gers#1fan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Return to Sport Chit Chat