Chritiano Ronaldo

Post here if you have anything general about sport whether in Kintyre or the world!

Postby A Horse called Juan Face » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:47 am

sentrano wrote:yes but your were trying to big up Messi as Kakas nearest challenger, he was guff in the Champions League last year, well not any better than Ronaldo!!

FOR THIS YEAR YOU CLOWN. READ THE BLOODY POST.
Sean eternos los laureles que supimos conseguir, que supimos conseguir.
Coronados de gloria vivamos... ¡o juremos con gloria morir!,
A Horse called Juan Face
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby sentrano » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:49 pm

A Horse called Juan Face wrote:
sentrano wrote: Christ, you said I should take leaders advice with Spain.......EVERY campaign the promise so much, then fail!!
:

Why do you think I want you to put your money on them?

You told me to take leaders advice and take Spain, that doesnt mean thats who u think will win.

Yes I mis read the Messi bit, Im man enough to admit I was wrong there! :cry: but only on that point.
sentrano
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby A Horse called Juan Face » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:50 pm

Well you admitting stuffs no use
do u no what i did tonight i sang alive the best ive sung it in about 5 years
it was quality. HE HE

This is the edit. Irrelevance above. I want you to put money on Spain because they will do nowt again this year, thus you lose your money. Comprends pas? (since I know how much you hate it)
A Horse called Juan Face
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby A Horse called Juan Face » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:16 am

paulmcw wrote:
sentrano wrote:
A Horse called Juan Face wrote:
sentrano wrote:Ronaldos been the best in the world over the last 2 years. I think he shouldve won world and European player of the year before Kaka. He only won that from his Champions League performances, Milan have been awful in their own league the last 2 years and Kaka hasnt been spectacular!! Ronaldo didnt do it when they played Milan in the semis last year but did it the rest of the season in the league, Champions league and even until the FA cup final (lets face it, it was an awful game and it wasnt just him who didnt perform)

Im putting on Portugal to win the euros, hes the main reason for that!!

False, Ronaldos goal in the qf last year in the 7-1 game was his first in the Champs League for United in open play. United scraped through untl that game. Kaka deserved it last year. If Messi hadnt been injured so much this year, itd be a close call. And Cavenaghi is turning on the style now too. :wink:

You should be like Coo and put your money on Spain. Portugal dont have a centre forward, Stephanie Gomes and Helder Postiga are pish.

His overall play was good though Face, just because he didnt score as many goals doesnt mean he wasnt good!!!!!!!!!!

Also I watched a lot of Serie A last year and Kaka was good but never consistantly performed to the high level Ronaldo did in the priemiership!!!! Messi could have got it if he didnt get injured but he wouldve won it through his performances in the spanish league and cup as Barca werent too hot last year in the Champion League which is basically my point on how Kaka won the award!!!!!!!!!!!! He deserved to be Champions League best player but too inconsistant in domestic competitions!!!!

On the Portugal arguement, granted they have no centre forward but they havent for years and always make it to the semis or even the final. When u have Ronaldo, Quaresma, Deco, Nani, Maniche and others, who I cant think of at the moment, u can get goals from other areas!! plus Veluso and Moutinho look pretty good this year. I dont see how u can write them off as there are no real outstanding candidates who look to be winners!!
STICK TO AUSSIE RULES FOOTBALL!!! :wink: :wink:

google's a great thing :lol: :lol: is the Pinto brothers still playing? :D

Although its not the most serious point ever made i want to answer it. First off, Are the Pinto brothers still playing?
Second off since they were both called Joao I dont think they were brothers, or else that wouldve been really confusing at dinner time. Third, no theyll both be about 50 by now. Finally, yes that is a lot of quoting
A Horse called Juan Face
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby A Horse called Juan Face » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:27 am

actually they are both still playing, the def is 34 plays for sion. The striker is 36 plays for braga, the team that has a rock wall where a stand should be
A Horse called Juan Face
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby A Horse called Juan Face » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:02 am

Ronaldo still goes walkies in the big games i see. Thats why he didnt win World Player of the Year last year. Messi does the same for me still too, other than his hat-trick against Real.

Before someone starts slagging me, Im not saying Ronaldo was bad per se. Just that he doesn't exert the same influence on the side in the larger games. Players like Totti, Kaka, Zidane a few years ago, even Cannavaro, who rise to the biggest occasions, Ronaldo hasn't proven himself in that position yet, other than a penalty against England. In saying that, I dont think tonights tactics suited Ronaldo, Rooney or Tevez.

He's also a big diving poofter.
A Horse called Juan Face
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Chritiano Ronaldo

Postby dr-sanchez » Thu May 08, 2008 12:22 am

aye i'll agree. he is a bit fruity
You again, you b*****d!
dr-sanchez
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby Stone Cold aka Doags Bs » Thu May 08, 2008 1:33 am

dr-sanchez wrote:

aye i'll agree. he is a bit fruity

Helps when your up Crosshill Loch - being a diver I mean....

If Ronaldo could do the Lou Thesz press he'd be the best
Stone Cold aka Doags Bs
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby peenkles21 » Thu May 08, 2008 10:00 am

Just that he doesn't exert the same influence on the side in the larger games. Players like Totti, Kaka, Zidane a few years ago, even Cannavaro, who rise to the biggest occasions

Aswell as Andy Goram! :D

Zinedine Zidane, who remarked the following after Makélélé' was sold and Beckham was bought:
Why put another layer of gold paint on the Bentley when you are losing the entire engine?
peenkles21
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby dr-sanchez » Thu May 08, 2008 10:56 am

Helps when your up Crosshill Loch - being a diver I mean....

christiana ronalda couldnt last up the loch, i bet he wouldnt go in for fear of his fake tan coming off!
You again, you b*****d!
dr-sanchez
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Previous

Return to Sport Chit Chat