Daniel Cousin

Post here if you have anything general about sport whether in Kintyre or the world!

Postby sentrano » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:07 pm

Stone Cold aka Doags Bs wrote:
"Freddy Adu to name dos"

hahaha! Couldn't kick his own arse against the Sellick.

^^^ Sentrano Barry is pish. A big game player? I don't think so. One absolutely great game against Sellick this season and everyone wants to kick his feet. He shouldn't be bothering dropping deep to get the ball thats what the great great marvellous wonderful Kevin "I could play hoora good for Hibs but now I get big bucks at Rangers I don't need to bother" Thomson should be doing but I've yet to see him put in a good shift. Surely there is some young fla out there that wants to take it by the scruff of the neck for Rangers? Can we not go to Ghana and pick up some powerhouse because they produce plenty of cracking midfielders e.g. Muntari, Essien, Appiah. Yet we get Kevin Thomson. Where are the hidden gems of the past such as Claudio Reyna? And Christ on a bike when is Tommy Buffel ever going to get a game. He's got more guile in his play than any player on the park for Rangers, even more than Alan "since I was compared to Cafu I've been absolutely dogs bollocks, now hurry up and sign me some English team" Hutton.

And another thing Thomson plus Whittaker = 4million which I would rather have spent on Brown.

Murtle, I never said he was a big game player, in fact ive been one of his biggest critics since he came back BUT theres noone better in our midfield than him. Buffel is not the answer, he is the most inconsistant player ever, plus he cant dominate a midfield in Scotland which Barry can do....sometimes. Look at the difference from last year though, we are in a far better position.

Smith was brought in to steady the ship which he has done. He isnt the man to take us forward but I think everyone, including him and David Murray know this. We have to realise that its never going to go back to spending millions every season we just cant survive! I dont know who can take us forward though, Smith hasnt a tactical brain and has never had an eye for a young player but im not sure who would want to come in and could do a better job.
sentrano
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby Stone Cold aka Doags Bs » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:45 pm

I'm putting you forawrd for the job if you sack Fergie. He's pish. End of story.
Stone Cold aka Doags Bs
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby A Horse called Juan Face » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:17 am

I SAID MEH
Sean eternos los laureles que supimos conseguir, que supimos conseguir.
Coronados de gloria vivamos... ¡o juremos con gloria morir!,
A Horse called Juan Face
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Ranald » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:52 am

Barry is Rangers' best player by a mile. I like how they got the easy draw and are still going to get knocked out.
Ranald
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby A Horse called Juan Face » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:34 pm

See if Fulham go down, does anyone think Cousin would still be going there?

I bet Rangers hope he does, and then they can get Davis on a permanent deal, who by all accounts has been excellent since he joined.
Sean eternos los laureles que supimos conseguir, que supimos conseguir.
Coronados de gloria vivamos... ¡o juremos con gloria morir!,
A Horse called Juan Face
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Stone Cold aka Doags Bs » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:04 pm

Ranald wrote:Barry is Rangers' best player by a mile. I like how they got the easy draw and are still going to get knocked out.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bring on Lisbon!
Stone Cold aka Doags Bs
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Previous

Return to Sport Chit Chat