Lewis Hamilton

Post here if you have anything general about sport whether in Kintyre or the world!

Postby Annie » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:24 pm

I found it really interesting and was following along with all the news, etc.

Fun stuff!
Luv ya billions!!!
Annie
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Sheik Yir Erse » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:57 pm

bill wrote:Only one thing has disappointed me with young Lewis throughout the year.A few weeks ago he stated that he might have to leave the country as he was being hounded by the paparazzi.Personally I believe he will leave the country to take up residence elswhere, where he will pay a lot less tax. So why not be honest about it,Coulthard is one of many who has followed this route,and not benn thought the worse for it.

Spot on Bill. I notice he's not off to Holland or Norway where they also don't tend to hound F1 drivers, but 'strangely' Switzerland. You're right, why not be honest about it. He was on the news saying he had great difficulty spending time with his friends and family. Like that's going to be improved by moving 1,000 miles further away from them :shock:

He spends the majority of his working year either travelling, or in front of cameras - so not sure exactly how much more privacy he'd get in Switzerland as opposed to, say, a 2,000 acre estate in Cheshire. Oh that's right, he'll pay alot less tax in Switzerland :!: Do us a favour Lewis and be honest. :roll: :roll:
Sheik Baby Sheik (_/_) (_\_) (_/_) (_\_) (_/_) (_\_)
Sheik Yir Erse
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Previous

Return to Sport Chit Chat