Footie skills video

Post here if you have anything general about sport whether in Kintyre or the world!

Footie skills video

Postby Ship called Dignity » Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:49 am

Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Footie skills

Postby oorly gourlay » Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:29 pm

Good stuff but not one goal amongst them. Where was Coop's goal against Celtic in the Dryburgh Cup Final :?:
Simply the best and that includes Wee Diego's second against you know who :!: :P
Over land and sea!
oorly gourlay
Active Poster
Active Poster

link

Postby joe_ruesgen » Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:06 pm

not sure your link is correct anymore. clicked on it and came up with some rally car nearly running over some old dude and him walking off. couldnt even scroll through the site to see if there was another possible movie that had fitba in it, but didnt know what to click on as it was all in spanish or french!
joe_ruesgen
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby Wee Toon Ajax » Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:29 am

Got sent this link by a mate here in Amsterdam of ex-Ajax Zlatan Ibrahimovic, now playing for Juventus.

http://juventus.abu-jassim.com/2005-200 ... _ben_a.wmv

Not a bad wee goal. Was against Benfica recently and even worse for Benfica, was their manager was Ronald Koeman who sold the Zlatan whilst manager at Ajax. I was lucky enough to see Zlatan for a couple of seasons when playing for Ajax and have to say he is by far the most gifted player I have seen, can score some totally magnificent goals but other times couldnt hit a barn door from 2 yards. With the right guidance should turn out to be one of the best players in the world. He has one major problem is that he is a total streetfighter, son of Yugoslav immigrants in Malmo and completely mental off the pitch. Which endears him even more to me, he is the anti-Beckham.

Now why could he not have just signed for the Jags as I advised him.

Ciao
Last edited by Wee Toon Ajax on Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
If, after all, men cannot always make history have meaning, they can always act so that their own lives have one.

Camus
Wee Toon Ajax
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby LO » Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:07 am

Wee Toon Ajax wrote:
he is by far the most gifted player I have seen, can score some totally magnificent goals but other times couldnt hit a barn door from 2 yards. Ciao

Spooky......... He even looks a bit like Denis McQuade! :wink:
LO
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby Wee Toon Ajax » Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:49 am

LO

Just to show how much he plays like Dennis McQuade this was his last goal for Ajax before his transfer. Have to say really bad first touch though, just like a Jags player. Best goal I have ever witnessed in the flesh, and it made me spill my beer too :D

http://movies.collegehumor.com/items/20 ... 138883.mpg
If, after all, men cannot always make history have meaning, they can always act so that their own lives have one.

Camus
Wee Toon Ajax
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Footie skills video

Postby dgraves » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:02 pm

[quote="Davie P"]For those of you with broadband..

http://www.pira2.com/videos/displayimag ... t=0&pos=10

For football video: Press far right top button (buscar=search)
Type in futbol. Select right button (two videos)
Dorian
dgraves
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Return to Sport Chit Chat