BBC Sport (this thread is not for the faint hearted)

Post here if you have anything general about sport whether in Kintyre or the world!

BBC Sport (this thread is not for the faint hearted)

Postby Stone Cold aka Doags Bs » Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:50 am

Ok come on? Has anyone else noticed what happens on BBC on Saturday? No I'm not talking about that keich Strictly Come Prancing with Graham Norton (the man is funny though). I'm talking about WOMENS EURO 2005 on the BBC. Where the hell is the feckin' Scotland Moldova game for all us poor souls who can't afford Sky tv? Not that I wasn't going out to watch it anyway but come on thats a disgrace? And it's womens football into the bargain. Aye I'm a tad sexist so lets get the noose out and hang me in the square.

Stone Cold aka Doags Bs
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby 4th gen Suthen' » Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:48 am

Ah, DB, I recognise your picture, I have seen you about the town! naw at the Pictures mind! yer a good looking boy!

Suppose the wummin's futba is fair enough but showing the England friendly with Colombia at prime time on a Tuesday night!! on BBC SCOTLAND!! how many Scots would be interested in that....mind you,once CSI Las Vegas was done on Ch5 I did watch it!

Hate to say it but England are good and I think they could well win the WC next summer :? :shock: certainly worth a wee bet............as an insurance!!
4th gen Suthen'
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Stone Cold aka Doags Bs » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:04 am

England have no bottle or "luck" as they said on TV last night. They should have won something major again by now e.g. Euro 2004 - people say Sol Campbell did score but no he didn't. The game was shocking last night fair enough a lot of goals but if England played like that against a good team (I know it wasn't their strongest) they would have got ripped apart.

Oh and I'll be at the pictures the night, Ring Two is on and I'm wanting to see it (even though I was offered the copy :))
Stone Cold aka Doags Bs
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Return to Sport Chit Chat