tevez

Post here if you have anything general about sport whether in Kintyre or the world!

tevez

Postby A Horse called Juan Face » Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:07 pm

just saw him make his debut
he was ok but im sure hes ecstatic at lining up with such quality as zamora and hayden mullins
west ham to take the next step? aye right

interestingly carlitos teeth are second only to that woman from the comm last night
Sean eternos los laureles que supimos conseguir, que supimos conseguir.
Coronados de gloria vivamos... ¡o juremos con gloria morir!,
A Horse called Juan Face
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby general jack o'niell » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:50 pm

:?:
Last edited by general jack o'niell on Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
general jack o'niell

Postby The Hitman » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:24 pm

I thought he put a bit of bite into the attack, after the manager gave them a mouthful.
How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
The Hitman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby jock the boat » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:45 pm

general jack o'niell wrote:see the commentators are having fun with his looks already, thought he had a quiet game when he came on, might take a bit of time adjusting to playing with numpties, they should pair him up with teddy, i think he ticks all the boxes as a player but he might just get man marked out of the game.

Teddy and Tevez up front? aye thatd be good twp players who like to play outside the box up front
then who pray tell will put the ball in the net come come now my good man dont be a silly sausage
the only place those 2wo will be plaing togetha will be the baths after the game i thank u
no 1 will want to play with me once the bloody swimming pool opens. toot toot. except Gen Jack
jock the boat
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby general jack o'niell » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:36 pm

:?:
Last edited by general jack o'niell on Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
general jack o'niell

Postby jock the boat » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:43 pm

hee heeh hee
no 1 will want to play with me once the bloody swimming pool opens. toot toot. except Gen Jack
jock the boat
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby Sweltered » Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:13 pm

general jack o'niell wrote:and that comment was worth sending me a private message so that i would waste time to come to this thread and read it and then waste further time writing this put down which is now far too long, to be either witty or incisive?

eh?

At least his spelling is improving
OOH did they knock down McCaigs folly.....
Sweltered
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Sport Chit Chat