thank god the NFL season starts this week

Post here if you have anything general about sport whether in Kintyre or the world!

Postby Sweltered » Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:59 am

Going to the Bucs game tomorrow, Bengals are 6 point favs. Last time I went to RayJay, the Bucs went on to win the Superbowl.
OOH did they knock down McCaigs folly.....
Sweltered
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Trapper » Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:14 pm

Going to the Bucs game tomorrow, Bengals are 6 point favs. Last time I went to RayJay, the Bucs went on to win the Superbowl.

What language is this?
Trapper
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby general jack o'niell » Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:44 pm

:twisted:
Last edited by general jack o'niell on Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
general jack o'niell

Postby Sweltered » Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:03 pm

BUCS WIN!
OOH did they knock down McCaigs folly.....
Sweltered
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Bobbie En Tejas » Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:47 pm

I just heard on the news that the NFL is going to have two season games out of the country this year. Four countries are being considered, Canada, Mexico, England and can't remember the last. Save your pennies and bills, Jack, in case its England! (Go Bills!)
Bobbie En Tejas
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby big tony » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:33 pm

i sure hope not, bad enough with that carlson guy on 5 making the same joke about arizona being mexicos team every week without my beloved jets being called limeys or krauts!!!!

bet its germany anyway as nfl europe is all german bar the one dutch team and money talks, if they had any shame it would be at hampden as an apology to the weegie faithful claymores fans, 16,000 plus that attended every home game and shame on scott mccready who works for nfl europe and plays for a german team, but he got a superbowl ring being fourth choice tight end for the patriots
big tony
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Previous

Return to Sport Chit Chat