World Cup 2006

Post here if you have anything general about sport whether in Kintyre or the world!

Postby scotty » Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:15 pm

Got to agree with the you about doh a deer davie out singing the italians in the san siro was class but i refused to sing it at hampden on sat it just didn't feel right at hampden don't ask me why

As for miller he could not hit a coo's arse with a banjo

One good thing about tonight we will have a great crowd and time for the Italy game as this will be the must win
Come to the dark side , We have cookies.
scotty
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby Ship called Dignity » Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:21 pm

scotty wrote:Got to agree with the you about doh a deer davie out singing the italians in the san siro was class but i refused to sing it at hampden on sat it just didn't feel right at hampden don't ask me why..

Maybeeeee cause you were sober! :lol: :lol:

But it is a strange one - it did my nut in at a game at Hampden last year but like you it seems to work when away from home and you outsing the locals! :?

Must be the wine! :wink:

BTW - Have you ever tried hitting a coo's arse with a banjo - it isn't as easy as you think!! :wink: :lol: :lol:
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby 4th gen Suthen' » Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:46 pm

It is so easy to skelp a coo's bahoockie wae a banjo! if you can get close enough that is...........

I'm all for Walter and his team DavieP.....Vogts was almost unbelievable..looking back....a nightmare......at the TIME a nightmare!

I know Walter knows the game and I know hee haw, but why no Riordan for Miller in last 20 mins tonight?

Suppose Miller did OK, no more than that mind, but he was knackered, Riordan could have kept the level of chasing, harrassing and off the ball running at the level set by Miller, or even upped it......and that chance that fell to Miller near the end, a good enough shot, but I cant help thinking that Riordan would have whipped the ball low, across the goalie and in at the far post.

Maybe could have gambled a bit sooner for the 3 points.........
But I know NUTTIN...we will just trust Watty and Tommy and Ally.....they do know football and the players....

Aye, Scotty, now we've got to beat Italy...a great day that will be.....
4th gen Suthen'
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby scotty » Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:50 am

Davie P wrote:
scotty wrote:Got to agree with the you about doh a deer davie out singing the italians in the san siro was class but i refused to sing it at hampden on sat it just didn't feel right at hampden don't ask me why..

Maybeeeee cause you were sober! :lol: :lol:

But it is a strange one - it did my nut in at a game at Hampden last year but like you it seems to work when away from home and you outsing the locals! :?

Must be the wine! :wink:

BTW - Have you ever tried hitting a coo's arse with a banjo - it isn't as easy as you think!! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Might have been because i was sober also noticed a little bit of ned culture at hampden maybe because i was sober again but it was a eye opener. :evil:

As for singing in the san siro did you not see the riot that was because we sang doh a deer for 25 min and they could not shut us up. :lol:

as for hitting livestock no but i bet i could do it before that donkey miller :cry:
scotty
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby sparra » Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:35 pm

scotty u being an east coaster u should probably stay away from livestock especially the wooly kind :shock:
sparra
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby scotty » Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:01 am

Don't know what's worse being called a cattle rustler or an east coaster ach well it could be worse i could be a FIFER :evil: :lol: :lol:
scotty
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby scotty » Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:06 am

Just looked at the time of the kick off for the Italy game and it is 17.30(thats 5.30 for you sparra) an extra couple of hours in the pub will do me fine but you have to worry about some people making the kick off (you know who they are) :roll:
scotty
Active Poster
Active Poster

Previous

Return to Sport Chit Chat