CL Quarter-Final Draw - Opinions and Predictions

Post here if you have anything general about sport whether in Kintyre or the world!

Who will win their QF game most comfortably?

Chelsea
8%
Man U
8%
Tottenham
50%
Real Madrid
8%
Barcelona
17%
Shalke 04
No votes
Inter
8%
Shaktar Donetsk
No votes

Total votes : 12

CL Quarter-Final Draw - Opinions and Predictions

Postby joe_ruesgen » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:59 am

Most likely everyone has seen or heard about the draw for the Champions League by now? Interested in the opinions on this one. For me personally, I think other than Utd vs. Chelsea all the other ties are pretty straight forward. Shaktar may pose a tough game at home for Barca, but can anyone see them beating them over two legs? Inter vs Shalke should be a decent game, but think Inter will take that as they have more Euro experience throughout their team and have enough 'big game' players to edge that one (not to say Shalke are pushovers, i.e. Raul is still class), and I think Real will comfortably beat Spurs (reckon Spurs will give it a good go at WHL though) but like the Inter fixture, I think Spurs have rode their luck far enough and Madrid's big names will come through.

Utd vs. Chelsea is a tough one though. This is the one Chelsea have to play for and I'm sure they will be setting all their sights on winning this fixture. Hard to call as Utd gave them a good seeing to recently, but we all know Chelsea have the class and quality to beat anyone if they are able to turn things on.

Probably seems like I am contradicting myself from my outcomes to my comments, but I think it will be a case of decent home game for the 'under dog' and a smashing away from home.

Could be wrong though...what you think?
joe_ruesgen
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Return to Sport Chit Chat